Alsalam Alykom, New member to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alsalam Alykom, New member to the forum

I would like to introduce myself quickly, My name is Fahad from Qatar. I own an E46 M3 race car it currently got VF stage 2, I used to have AA stage 1. Long list of modes, I will start a build thread about the car as I'm doing some extra modification during the summer.

Welcome Bro.
    Sweet ride :drool::drool:

Project DVS
    Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
    CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Welcome Aboard Mate !! :)

Marvelous ride you got there !!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: ( Mashalla :) )

Enjoy your stay with the BMW Club UAE family ! ;)
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

:hello: &

Very nice :bmw3: (mashallaa)

Comment

Welcome abroad :drool: :drool:
          Enjoy your stay here :drool: :drool:
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Welcome! What a sweet ride u got :drool: You will love it here! Enjoy ur stay :)
            sigpic
            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Welcome Fahad....Man, start the build thread as soon as you can. We have a vast pool of knowledge and experience here and we will absolutely appreciate your input seeing you're doing track racing. A lot of issues I would like to discuss with you and see your ways around them.

Glad to have you here...

Comment

wa 3alaikum allsalam. Welcome abord FAHAD, amazing car mashallah (ye3teek '7airha we yekfeek sharrha). please share more pics with us.

oh ya the pic you posted was on which track ??

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm along life M3 owner its a 2001 model manual had it for almost 7 years now did many modifications through out the years. from cosmetic to hardcore, I do most of my work myself Supercharger installation suspensions, valve adjustments etc all at my home garage. I like to do it all step by step myself cause this the only way you will learn. I'm an old member at some of the forums your all familiar with starting from M3forum, e46fanatics and bimmerforums.

I started racing years ago, and only got into the real wheel to wheel world in 2006

I was chosen to participate at speedcar this year, which was a once in a life experince

The M3 is the love of my life, I can't think of a car I would like to race more than the M3. I know the car inside out.

The old days with the AA kit pushing 430whp with racing fuel of a DaynoJet

Another oldy when we were in the US :D
                  Last edited by SilverM; 28-06-2009, 01:16 AM.

Comment

:hi:

welcome aboard! sweet M ;)

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

w 3laikoum el Salam Fahad... Welcome to the club, Masha Allah nice ride bosssss :)

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
                        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

wa 3alaykom ilsalam Fahad :)
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Welcome to our club.
                            Great to see another wrench freak on board.
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                            Schrick cams
                            Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                            Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                            KW Coilovers V3
                            WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad to see that we have a true e46 M3 fanatic! welcome to the forums!!!!

that looks like a SWEEEEEEEET ride! welcome welcome!
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X