Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUTENTAG!!!

hello all...

im posting my intro thread just as the site recommends!!

my name is Michaelangelo aka BOGEYMAN (my online gaming nick)...pls just call me Mike...

i recently got hold of a full options imola red 2006 E53 X5 4.8is from the bmw dealers itself...it was a dream deal i couldnt pass off!!!...btw the wife chose n negotiated the deal while i was tinkering with the red devil!!!

either ways im quite blown away in more ways than one considering my family has owned 4 mercedes benz's...

im now rethinking my preferences and possibly the mistake i have made aligning myself to mercs all these years!!!

im here on da club to definitely meet up with all u guys at ur meets...cos i am a grease monkey....wannabe at least !!!....n i would love to know more about my car and the wonderful beemwr addicts who roam the dubai streets in their ALIPINAS and HAMANNS and beemers alike!!!

ive had 3 cars bfore...they include:

1. 1995 ALFA ROMEO 145 (1.6@ 105 bhp boxer engine just like porsche)
    2. 1998 ALFA ROMEO 146 ti (2.0@150 bhp which gave the old audi 1.8TT a run for their money on da bends)
    3. 2004 PEUGEOT 206 RC (2.0 @180 bhp stock...now dats respect!!!)

as u see im particular about the engine output more than anything else!!!...im also a fan of small engines...

and then BMW happens n now im with a monstrous 4.8 giving me 7.25 kmpl on highway...which i think is pretty decent...considering mercedes engines...

the main reason im here is that i would like to establish a good relationship with an independent bmw service centre here as i would like a more interactive approach with the guys at the service centre rather than the red tape at AGMC....

i would b extremely grateful if u guys could sort me out on the 2009 edition of the HIGH nav dvd of GCC nav maps...my wife feels quite incomplete without the navigation in my car(woman driver with new lisence...wink wink)...pls pls pls

pls feel free to call me on 050 6321969 be it members or service centre guys as i would greatly appreciate one on one relations with either...

lastly i am glad that BMW has a club here...its sad that mercedes does not have such an intense following...i can now imagine y...

take care and drive sensibly(and fast with kickdown and DSP off!!!)...kiddin

thanks yall for reading thru...keep in touch

over n out

DA BOGEYMAN

:welcome2: Aboard Mike

Good to have another enthusiast with us, this is the feeling one gets after driving a BMW for the first time, regret driving other cars :)

Regarding an independent BMW service center, you cant go wrong with the X Service Center, who are better than the dealers in their services and prices, its located in Al Quoz behind the Nissan showroom.

Alot is said, so now show us what you're proud of..

:pics:

Comment

lol, I haven't seen so much passion in a piece of writing for a while now! Welcome aboard Mike and thank God you've seen the light....Mercs?? :nono:

I know you'll find all what you need in here, everybody does....As for taking care of the E53, I recommend Falcons Garage and X Service Centre. You'll be dealing with genuine club members and BMW petrolheads. We plan to drop the car for service/repairs and before we know it we've been there for 3 hours!!! EVERY SINGLE TIME. So I trust this is the kind of relationship you're looking for.....

Will also try our best to save you sh*t load of money on parts....You'll love it! I love the 4.8Is, red or blue!! :drool: Just be anal about maintaining it, it's not exactly a tank.

Comment

welcome to the club oh Red Baron ;)

Hope u like it here and we all look forward to meeting you in the near future
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

welcome Mike,

You surely have come out well & safe after driving those 'things' around for a while ;)

Just playing :P

Sounds like you're really having a way with your BMW, hope you love it more than anything else ever.

And keep those pants on along with the DSP :P

Cheers
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

lol nice intro... did you buy the one with the black interior and wood trim? :D

Comment

:wow: what an intro bro :welcome2: to the club, you will find here more than what u expect. enjoy ur stay and welcome

Comment

welcome aboard :hi: and nice intro :)

if you're a fan of small engines, you're gonna love the coming small BMW engines with turbo's :bow:

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

wow...a pretty impressice start to my post thread...im truly impressed...

ny ideas on the nav dvd??

and btw when r u guys meeting next...

n who is the owner of falcon and x service resp???

r they members on this site???

i just read
                  2006 ML 500 @302 BHP and 460 NM with 7.6 kmpl hwy
                  2006 X5 4.8is@360 BHP and 500 NM with 8.4 kmpl hwy

making such a technical comparison is practically an insult...my bad

what was i thinking????

over n out

da RED BARON

Comment

For Falcons Garage you may send a pm to member Bruno

Whereas for X Service Center you may send a pm to member shak "X"

Comment

I have a copy of the 2009 Nav DVD, i can give it to you whenever we meet next time or else when i come to Dubai.. :)

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
                        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

welcome on board Red baron! awesome intro! an even more awesome ride! hope to catch you at one of our events.

will leave the rest to the guys :) ...

Cheers!

Current
                          E92 M3 - Mineral White
                          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                          E36 318is
                          E39 540i ///M sport
                          VW CC
                          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                            I have a copy of the 2009 Nav DVD, i can give it to you whenever we meet next time or else when i come to Dubai.. :)
                            Ali, hit me with a copy bro!! Help a brother see in the dark :D

Comment

it is a DVD, will it work on ur car ayham???

Comment

Working...
                              X