Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello people im new to dubai from NZ!

wa up bmw fanss..
    I moved to dubai just under a year ago.. bought my 92 M5 this year and i love it.. got this site through a friend's friend who is apparently an admin on here.. so yea .. i like all BMWz EXCEPT 3 series.. if it is an M power o.k but other than that i hate all 3series :P.. hope all is well with everyone :)))).. P.s im thinkin of selling this beast to make a drift project car so anyone that wants let us know ...

Attached Files

:welcome2: Aboard

Is that 3.6 or 3.8 ? Apart from the rims the car looks gorgeous :drool:
    Any particular reason for hating the 3 series ? And is your car for sale ? Cuz if it is then it should be in the BMW for sale section ..

P.S: Post some interior pics if you can :)

Comment

hey man still not sure bout selling it.. was thinkin into making it a project car.. just need some money now hence mayb selling it.. i did post it up on the sale forum .. but this forum is the meet and greet and show of ur ride :P... yea i wana get some new rims but im just currently being a bum and not working so finace is pretty tight .. its a 3.6 L .. cheers :)

Comment

What project do you have in mind

Comment

was thinkin of doing what i did in new zealand and getting an a31 nissan cefiro (1988 to 1991 shape)but i think they are called ultimas here in uae.. labour is pretty cheap here compared to nz and parts is cheaper too.. my freinds uncle imports engines and half cuts and said he can import me a gtr engine (he sold one recently with a gearbox for only 4k!!!!!) than would straight drop in a cefiro.. the one in nz had an RB25 DET in it and this was my fav car ever owned!.. but with the rules/laws here i cant have something like that on the road so thinking of just a side project car for the track and a bit of fun.. here are some pics from my project in Nz
          this had a dvd player a playstation slim.. 11 speakers and 15 inch sub :))))) I LOVE SOUNDDDDDDDDDDZZZ!!
          Attached Files

Comment

but also thinkin about making my M5 a project car.. just depending on how the next month or so goes for me regarding finance..

Comment

Sounds good, i believe everyone has a different taste.. Anyways Good Luck mate

Comment

:welcome2: aboard :)

Comment

welcome to the forum... and easy on the 3 series owners

Comment

welcome abroad :)
                    i have one friend and colleague from NZ ......he was generally fond of rugby and any kind of water sports i guess this is common between all NZ and SA and australians
                    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Welcome here mate and I feel ya regarding the finances....JDMs are a dime a dozen here and you could practically find any engine series you want.

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
                        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Welcome to the club brother...

Why you hate 3 series?? should I sell my car now?? :D why not to add 330ci as beloved car along with M3? lool

Comment

Welcome home !

You've gotta take it easy on those words my friend :P

just playin - youre completely entitled to your respective opinion :)

Cheers
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

welcome aboard :hi:

BMW history:
                              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                              X