• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is there always...

Comment

He has shares in Tche tche!
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

:iagree:

Comment

Welcome to the Club Ahmad Sallam,

Wish you will enjoy your stay.. :)

Abu Dhabi team is increasing on high rate :D +

Comment

I mis-type one item since I've been here and u all jump on the chance to get back at me!? hehe :runaway:

:starwars:
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
              I mis-type one item since I've been here and u all jump on the chance to get back at me!? hehe :runaway:

:starwars:
              the price of fame dude enjoy it:)
              sigpic
              :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

I wish it was fame... they just want to get back at me, am I right Don Nablioni?!
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Welcome
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                  Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                  Schrick cams
                  Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                  Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                  KW Coilovers V3
                  WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club Ahmad
                    sigpic
                    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
                    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

thx quazi and deap ocean hope to see u around soon
                      sigpic
                      :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Working...
                      X