Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

Hi all,

I would like to introduce my self as a new member my name is ahmad sallam.I live an work in AD my current and "newest" drive is my M3 E46 2005 . hope to know u all in the coming days:)

cheers
    sigpic
    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Welcome to the club Ahmad... Another beautiful e45 M3 addition to our forums :D

Post some pics of ur baby so we can drool over her
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

welcome!

:pics:
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post

sorry ya Sallam, excuse his ignorance :slap:
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

nice catch nabil i think its a typo man dont be harsh on him

nice to meet u both guys pics is in progress

but to make u droll its late 2005 edition charcoal black with black interior
          :///M:
          sigpic
          :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

:welcome2: asallam to our extended family:D
            '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post

.......and I was wondering how an e45 m3 will look like????
              '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

welcome home :D

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard

Comment

Welcome aboard Ahmad :welcome2::welcome2:

No Limit

Comment

welcome buddy... post pics baba

Comment

thx all hope to see u around soon:)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by ahmad.alkhalil
                          Welcome to the club Ahmad... Another beautiful e45 M3 addition to our forums

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:welcome2:aboard bro, there is a big team in AD and its growing, so welcome and enjoy it

Comment

alright then akansoo nice to meet you and hope to see around in AD soon.

Man I think I have seen ur car once neer to che che u do go there usually right?
                            sigpic

Comment

Kanso is everyday in tche tche :D
                              Last edited by SSense; 26-05-2009, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X