No announcement yet.

Aloha BMW amigos~~!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I graduated from AUS as a mechanical engineer too, Class 2005. Great major and professors if you're on our same frequency (which is obvious!).

I have designed the now-abandoned FSAE race car. What a waste it's sitting there to rust away....Don't criticize the effort yet, it was a first draft only. Wish I could go back and finish it with a proper model...

Comment

Dude, that's awesome! u must've taken a course with Dr. Mohammed Gadalla, i'm taking thermo 2 with him now...he's awesome! curves ALOT!

Past Ride: E39 530i
      Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
      Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

I've taken Thermo 1 & 2, HVAC, Engineering Measurements with him and he was a co-advisor in the FSAE project....

They're a great bunch of professors, I don't know the new ones though.

Comment

welcome hamoodi :)
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

They're all great currently, i haven't really started major courses yet, planning to by next fall hopefully... and oh, thanks mahmoud_bedewi, nice to meet u..! nice meeting u too Ayham!

Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

welcome my friend to the club

Comment

Welcome. You'll be studying BMWdynamics here!

Comment

Hahahaha, good one Nick777 and thanks akanso, nice to meet u both! :D

Comment

Working...
                  X