Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone, and high respect to all UAE BMW lovers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, and high respect to all UAE BMW lovers!

Hello everybody here.

Actually I am not based in UAE, but from another side, I am working with BMW fans and repair services in many countries. So hoping you meet me friendly also (thank you Ayman for help in this matter!) :grouphug:

We offered a new product for BMW market: a very simple to use, but loaded with functions diagnostic cable for almost all BMW/Mini models.

I am looking for reliable dealer in your country, but all interested people or 1-set-buyers are always welcome.

I will help with all information that I can share. Please PM me over here or contact me directly via info@bavariantechnic.lt

So... Shortly about thing I put all my time into: Bavarian Technic BMW diagnostic tool.

Working with:
    * 2005-2008 BMW 1 Series
    * 1996-2009 BMW 3 Series
    * 1996-2008 BMW 5 Series
    * 2003-2008 BMW 6 Series
    * 1994-2008 BMW 7 Series
    * 2004-2008 BMW X3
    * 1999-2006 BMW X5
    * 2008-2009 BMW X6
    * 1996-2002 BMW Z3
    * 2002-2009 BMW Z4
    * 2000-2003 BMW Z8
    * All BMW M models
    * Mini Cooper R50 & R56

Functions:
    * Read and clear diagnostic fault codes
    * Display shadow faults and soft faults
    * Display and record real-time actual values
    * Activate components of the car for troubleshooting
    * Reset service reminders
    * Reset condition-based service indicators
    * Send special commands to control units
    * Show ECU information
    * Access the latest BMW DCAN systems for 2007+ models

Chosing Bavarian Technic diagnostic equipment you get:

* Software and firmware updates during all Bavarian Technic using period
    * Technical and information support
    * Priority to get a discount for future releases
    * 6 month product warranty (starting since end-user gets an interface)

Price: 315-665 EUR, depending on functions: Enthusiast or Professional version.
    All information in English language and online shop: www.bavariantechnic.lt

Another thing we do over some European countries is professional chip tuning. If you know what "chip tuning" is, we can work together in this, starting from speed and rpm limiter removals, finishing with special projects on engines :) website address is www.galingas.lt
    I never use them, and each time I bring the car to service
    50.00%
    I have some tool in my garage
    50.00%
    I have no idea what "diagnostic tool" means
    0.00%
    Last edited by Bavariantechnic; 22-03-2009, 01:30 PM.
    There is always something waiting at the end of the road. If you want to see what it is, you probably shouldn't keep staying on 1st place..

All BMW service is in your laptop: www.bavariantechnic.lt

:welcome2: Aboard

Comment

Welcome Aboard ! :welcome2:

Finally you're here with us ! :D

Enjoy your stay with the BMW Club UAE family ! :)
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Thanks, Ayman!

I will do my best with all people around here. Thanks for warm welcome.
        There is always something waiting at the end of the road. If you want to see what it is, you probably shouldn't keep staying on 1st place..

Comment

welcome to the club

Comment

BTW, You're quote ...
            is the my favorite for years ! ( Taken from Clive Owen's BMW videos while he was driving the green 328ci ) :D
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

Yes, it is. Listen deeper how much truth there is in these words.

Comment

:drool:
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Welcome here, that is an interesting product you've got there and I'm sure it would be very handy especially the personal-use version. I think I saw a BavarianTechnic sticker at the X Service Centre, are they using the same product?

Let's see how we can help you out :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                    Welcome here, that is an interesting product you've got there and I'm sure it would be very handy especially the personal-use version. I think I saw a BavarianTechnic sticker at the X Service Centre, are they using the same product?

Let's see how we can help you out :)
                    Thanks Ayham - you people really seem nice over here. Starting from BMWClubUAE website/forum design, and finishing with warm communication.

Closer to the matter: Bavarian Technic doesn't have an official distributor in UAE yet. If I know correct, there is one company selling Porsche diagnostic tool (Durametric), that is from same engineer/developer.

Are there many people here, who work on BMW cars, e.g. making chip tuning, some improving, body works, etc.? Would be interesting to meet such persons here to share experience and information.
                    By the way, how is chip tuning popular in UAE? As here in Europe diesel engines are more and more popular to compare with gasoline, there is still MUCH to do with some BMW engines, especially like 335i with bi-turbo engine, etc. ;) Good engine, perfect gearbox, and big reserve of power, that you can get by correcting ECU software in professional way.

Comment

Working...
                    X