X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
    ^ hahaha ! :rofl::rofl:
    Your car just looks great !
    But you need to change your rims, I think these rims are too heavy on a 318is ...
    Otherwise, nothing more needed ! :drool::drool:
    But.........arent they sexy :woot:
    '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

Originally posted by L3G3ND View Post
      It was turning on and off normally before but then it's always on, dont know why:dunno:
      Check the module, there might be something wrong..

Comment

lol you even talked about me in here... lol i'm alive.

yes the car is as clean you can see it next week when i'm back in town. that's if you want of course

Comment

Clean car you have bro so take care of it and keep it always clean .... welcome to the club and wish you a nice stay..
          Current: BMW E71 X6 M 2011 | Silverstone Exterior | Red Interior | 23" Hamann Unique Forged Wheel | Lumma Lowering Kit | Lumma Cat Back Exhaust | PP-Performance Down Pipe | PP-Performance ECU Tuning Stage#2 | Lumma Pedal Set

Monsters History:
          BMW E92 335i Coupe 2007: Stock
          BMW E92 M3 Coupe 2008: Upgraded to 460 HP
          BMW E64 650i Convertible 2009: Stock
          BMW E64 M6 Convertible 2008: Upgraded to 570 HP
          Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series 2008: Evosport Full Performance Package Stage#2 - 600+ HP

Comment

Welcome in here, nice to have you wid us :)

Alpine White e36 is VERY rare in these hereabouts, but the rims are the weak point in it. Knock off rims don't belong on BMWs. You'd be surprized how much improvement there is when you go with a proper aftermarket rim of the correct sizes and offsets. And there are rims for all budgets, so that's outta the window ;)

Your traction control could mean an ABS sensor or a speed sensor.

Comment

ur car reminded me of my Sue Ellen... had an e36 white convertible back home in Jordan, it was the first car I paid for with my own money :)

Beautiful car u have there!
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                Welcome in here, nice to have you wid us :)

Alpine White e36 is VERY rare in these hereabouts, but the rims are the weak point in it. Knock off rims don't belong on BMWs. You'd be surprized how much improvement there is when you go with a proper aftermarket rim of the correct sizes and offsets. And there are rims for all budgets, so that's outta the window ;)

Your traction control could mean an ABS sensor or a speed sensor.
                Thanks for the comment:goodpost:. Any nice set you can recommend?? i'm not in the rims thing:please:
                '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

My personal favourites on the E36 are the ASA AR1 rims

They are manufactured by BBS and licensed to ASA, had them for over 3 years now on my vert and they're still as good as new. The staggered setup gives you a very deep lip in the rear and the car becomes show quality, not to mention that they're light (17" is lighter than OEM 16" Z3 rims!!) Plenty of rims choices for the E36 it's not even funny when you start deciding!

Comment

Offtopic: On a personal note, the guy driving the yellow E36 is none other than our Boss Ayham himself :D

Comment

No bosses here, only friends :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                        My personal favourites on the E36 are the ASA AR1 rims

They are manufactured by BBS and licensed to ASA, had them for over 3 years now on my vert and they're still as good as new. The staggered setup gives you a very deep lip in the rear and the car becomes show quality, not to mention that they're light (17" is lighter than OEM 16" Z3 rims!!) Plenty of rims choices for the E36 it's not even funny when you start deciding!
                        nice car BTW and :nicerims:.......what model is it??

Comment

Saw your car front of Hafeet car wash yesterday, looking good Masha Allah :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                            Saw your car front of Hafeet car wash yesterday, looking good Masha Allah :)
                            :wiggle:Thank you, hope to meet you in person

Comment

Working...
                            X