Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the club..

Good morning Gentlemen / Ladies

I just wanted to say hello as i am new to this forum.
    I actually came across this site due to having problems with my 2003 330i.:cry:
    having looked through this site i see you seem to recommend X Centre as the garage to go to. :1stcup:
    Can some one tell me were it is as my engine seized 4 weeks ago and having replaced it, it seems it doesn't want to run properly.
    I am interested in the meet and greets also but need my car fixed to start to do this. Any help will be much appreciated. :thanks:
    Regards
    Paul.

welcome paul!!! glad to have you here...

The 330i is a nice car!...

How did the engine failure happen? Any causes identified?
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Hello there Paul and welcome to our forum :)

X Service will be the place you should go to get it checked it out... Shak is the man to speak to in particular or Mark, they're both great.

Good luck and keep us posted
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

:hi:

welcome to our forums :)

X-Service is in Al Quoz area somewhere behind Nissan showroom on Shk Zayed Rd.. I'm sure someone else can give you better directions or maybe a location map?

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard Paul

Comment

SZR, Nissan Showroom in the service lane, right turn just before it, keep straight till you reach the T-junction (Oman Insurance is ahead of you), turn right, *** is to your left. You can't miss it with all the BMWs parked outside.

Welcome aboard. Where have you replaced your engine? Where have you bought it from?

Comment

Wow, thanks for the fast response. I had lent the car to a friend while i was out of the country(christmas in the uk) apparently the engine coolant leaked and the engine seized, BMW blamed the head gasket, all this after an Aed8000 service bill 1000klm before it:-(
                I got the engine in sharjah from someone that knows someone, BMW quoted me 56,000, i got it for 6,500 all be it i have been paying ever since to get it sorted at an auto electrical garage in sharjah.
                I feel like there taking me for a ride now so i need a definite answer on what's wrong.

Comment

Ahhh, Sharjah glamour!!!

Comment

only place i had heard of after checking with everybody i know.

Comment

Well now you know the right people ;)

Comment

You've come to the right place Paul, no worries now onwards

Comment

cool, thanks guys. Look forward to meeting you all soon.

Comment

welcome paul. i see the boys have already welcomed you and guided you.

what is still wrong in your engine though?

Comment

Well, it's not running correctly, a third of the power, stuttering to move and feels like it wants to cut out all the time. First i was told(by the garage) that the CAT was broken, so had it removed, still no better, now he is saying its the coils and engine management unit. i have taken the car back without this last bit done as he is trying to charge me another 6k. i'm now 14k down and still now were. I just want it fixed, not shafted.

Comment

Working...
                              X