Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another newbie

Hi Guys,

Finally here at last, been looking in every now and again for a little while now,
    I must say, what a fantastic looking forum, major kudo's for all the hard work Ayham and Co, a job very well done.:clap:
    looking forward to becoming an active member......even more active once i get the "M"
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Welcome Black Betty and thanks !!
    So, what "M" might you have in mind ?
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Thanks for the welcome mate, i'm thinking E39 M5 as the "sublime" E46 is still a wee bit pricey for me, 120K for an 04 E46 or 80-90K for an 02-3 E39....no brainer for me.
      I LOVE the flappy paddle SMG box (thanks Ayham for the test flight) on the E46 but i've been in love with the E39 for a long time and think it's a sensible choice for me and my needs.
      No doubt my choice will change 1 hundred times by the time I go to buy it right enough!!!!!

Comment

Too true about a hundred times for different thoughts.

E39's a beautiful car, one of my all time favourites. Not many here, but not extinct .
        My advice is, get the latest possible model, and always check the VANOS.

SMG is a very nice transmission, especially for the Road Rage capital of the world !! But dude, a manual's a manual !!! XD
        Good luck with it all !
        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

One heckuva an addition to our club Stewart. Whatever M you get, it's going to be an M ;) When you locate one let us know to help out in any way possible!

For those who haven't met you, Stewart has been a long-time member at the BMW Club UK and he's been of help to me at the very begining....Hope to see you and the evolve boys in many co-drives and meets! Always a good thing to expand the base...

Comment

Welcome Stewart!

somebody find this gentleman an M-powered vehicle at a reasonable price. :D

Comment

Welcome aboard Black Betty . :)
              looking forward for that " M " ;)
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current
              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Welocme stewart ...!! :):)

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

welcome man
                  REAL CARS HAVE 3 PEDALS

E34 540i Manual
                  Eibakh Pro Kit | Blistein Shocks | EAT Chip | Racing Dynamics Front Stressbar | Racing Dynamics Swaybar Kit | 850cis Front Brake Kit | Zimmerman Cross-Drilled Brake Rotors All Arround | Hawk Street And Racing Brake Pads |Angel Eyes | 8000k HID Xenon Kit All Arround | Plasma Coils | JB Racing Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel

SOLD!! E38 740il

Searching for E39 M5 .......

Comment

Thanks Guys for the warm welcome.

Bruno mate, is it not time you sold that car of yours for a "reasonable price"

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                      Thanks Guys for the warm welcome.

Bruno mate, is it not time you sold that car of yours for a "reasonable price"
                      WELCOME BB!!! nice to have you here!!
                      Bruno loves his M and i dont blame his, its a "HOT" babe;)
                      Audi TT (2009)
                      Infiniti G35 (2008)
                      Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Working...
                      X