Hi from Dubai !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    i'll teach you all later, i've been trying to crack this trick for over a year ago. i finally did, let me enjoy it for few more days. pleeeease lol
    u should've asked me and saved ur self a year to learn how to do other effects that i won't teach u lool !! :rofl:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
      welcome !

saw ur car last month near uptown mirdif

FAN
      FU...ING
      TASTIC

rims !!!

BTW Bruno, plz teach me too ;)
      Thanks man ! :D

Yeah, we really need to know this photoshopping trick, makes the pics alive !

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Saw you zooming by us in DFC tunnel last night! We flashed you from a white Infiniti....

We're watching you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
          Saw you zooming by us in DFC tunnel last night! We flashed you from a white Infiniti....

We're watching you!
          Have to admit your car looks great and different
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

you guys scared him away! haha!

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
              and it worked :D
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i wish i was in your place i would've pulled him over and asked him to go have sheesha, then made sure he gets addicted to the forums

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

We're watching you!
                  Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                  Have to admit your car looks great and different
                  Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                  Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                  i wish i was in your place i would've pulled him over and asked him to go have sheesha, then made sure he gets addicted to the forums
                  I'm always zooming in tunnels, specially twisty ones, I didn't install coilovers for no reason you know :) but i can't recall that someone flashed me, maybe I was concentrating on the curve lol

yeah I disappeared for a while from the forum. having a very busy schedule lately, specially at work !

Ill try being around a bit more :blah: lol

Thanks for the complement Nabil

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Working...
                  X