No announcement yet.

Introducing Auto Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, shall we keep discussing this issue in this thread or it will be a new thread, im planning to get my dash board and around the gear in carbon fibre, the same as the pics u posted earlier

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
      ok, shall we keep discussing this issue in this thread or it will be a new thread, im planning to get my dash board and around the gear in carbon fibre, the same as the pics u posted earlier
      I will start a thread for carbon fiber inquiries. I've already requested a price quote for SSense's M5. I'll let everyone know.

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
        I will start a thread for carbon fiber inquiries. I've already requested a price quote for SSense's M5. I'll let everyone know.
        Thanks Marwan :)

Comment

Guys, for those of you who are interested in carbon fiber overlays and looks, please go here: http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...7281#post27281

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
              :welcome2: aboard
              Thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                I actually want to replace only my wooden interior trim, which includes dashboard trim, front and rear door panels, gear section + handbrake. I dont want to go with the side mirrors, door handles, etc.. so would the price be still the same ?

Above pic is for illustrative purpose only
                Ali,
                I might be able to provide a good price for you and all M5 owners. I can overlay all aluminum parts in the picture including the ash tray and everything for $400 plus shipping costs. I think shipping cost might be like $300 or a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
                  Ali,
                  I might be able to provide a good price for you and all M5 owners. I can overlay all aluminum parts in the picture including the ash tray and everything for $400 plus shipping costs. I think shipping cost might be like $300 or a little more.
                  So a total of approx 700$ ?

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    So a total of approx 700$ ?
                    Yup, I can say confirmed for $700 by 90%. Only for the aluminum parts in the picture.

Comment

For of you who want to stay in touch online with me, please be free to:

Add me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1648356051
                      Add me on MSN: wa7ed_men_jeddah@hotmail.com

I'm online for like 15 hours a day. I would love to talk to anyone of you even if it's not about cars or brakes.

Comment

Working...
                      X