Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHAK "X"

Hi guys
    I'm Shak, I manage the BMW GARAGE (THE X SERVICE CENTRE). I have bin in Dubai for the past 18 months.My ride is an E36 M3 EVO 1999.I was born in the UK,spent 20 years as an Auto electrical engineer for Jaguar cars.I have also worked for BMW SYTNER UK for 8 years in the Diagnostic team.:starwars:

Welcome Aboard Shak !

Great to have you here ...

Enjoy your stay with the BMW Club UAE Family ! :D
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Shak, welcome to the club, thanks for all the help you've been giving, ur good ppl...By the way, its turbo M3 Sam...

Comment

Thanks mate,hows your convertible hood has the machine gun noise stopped?

Comment

Hey Shak... nice to see u finally gave in to the dark side :starwars:
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

haha ya matey,machine gun noise is gone, love driving with the top down, but so much damn pollution that wherever Im heading I arrive smelling like car fumes...

Comment

hey shak...welcome. if u r here, then who is working on our cars? lol

Think before you act.

Comment

Woohoo...I can't believe me eyes!! Welcome aboard sailor!

For those who don't know Shakil, he's da man that hooks us up at X Service Centre. Some character he is and makes paying dem large bills fun! Joking ;) They are a capable bunch of people and I'm a happy camper!

Let me know the update on me vert please when you get the chance.. :)

Comment

welcome to the forums shak..

was nice meeting you at the track evening last week :)

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
                    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard Shak, have heard alot about you on this board.. Good you've finally decided to join the Club :)

Comment

welcome sir... how come you finally posted? lol

Comment

I bribed him, I gave him ur car as a gift!
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

how could you?! :cry:

Comment

I can :D
                              Meskovic
                              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                              X