New Member From KSA - Khobar city !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member From KSA - Khobar city !!

Hi, i never new such forum existed here in the gulf, am really proud and happy that many M owners are around :yuhoo:

Actually i always post on M3forum, but since this forum great too I'll be spending some time here too.

I live in Khobar / Saudi arabia I"m Half lebanes half saudi ... am 25 and i work in Corporate banking. i have a 2004 E46 M3 with some modds ... not thinking of stopping modding the car any time soon.

Looking forward to share info & news with you guys

enjoy the pics :) pics were taken in F1 circuit in bahrain.

comments are welcomed

:thanks2:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Makavelim3; 26-11-2008, 06:23 PM.
    2004 M3 SG/IR, SMGII, SatNav, HK, MoonRoof, Phone, PDC, OEM MP3 CD Box, BBS RGR 18s with (Conti 2) & 19s OEMs. CF Cluster, Matt black SMG paddles, EAS Matt black gills & Grills, CF Splitters, Depo Fogs. Depo Side Signals, H&R Springs, Powerflex Rtabs & Fcabs, TMS subframe Reinforcement Kit, Stream line filter & Elbow, CSL front brake kit, F+R SS Lines, F+R Pagid track 4-2-1, MOTUL RBF600 RACING BRAKE FLUID DOT 4, Turner Motor sports rear Adjustable Control arms & Full CSL Kit !!

:welcome2: aboard
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Nice car.

Welcome to the club.
      sigpic
      Current
      2005 Ford Explorer
      History
      2006 Dodge Durango 5.7
      2001 323ci (Manual) :bmw3:
      2002 Ford Escape 3.0
      2000 Peugeot 306 1.6
      1983 E30 3.18ci (My first love):bmwfan:

Comment

welcome to the club .. it is nice to have members from khobar. i currently study here in UAE but i live in al khobar. we have to meet up sometime when i am back to saudi

Comment

Welcome to the forums... hope u like it here :)

That's a beautiful car dude... mashallah!
          Last edited by ahmad.alkhalil; 26-11-2008, 05:10 PM. Reason: :)
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 3ali View Post
            welcome to the club .. it is nice to have members from khobar. i currently study here in UAE but i live in al khobar. we have to meet up sometime when i am back to saudi
            sure man whenever you come back to Khobar, send me a PM
            2004 M3 SG/IR, SMGII, SatNav, HK, MoonRoof, Phone, PDC, OEM MP3 CD Box, BBS RGR 18s with (Conti 2) & 19s OEMs. CF Cluster, Matt black SMG paddles, EAS Matt black gills & Grills, CF Splitters, Depo Fogs. Depo Side Signals, H&R Springs, Powerflex Rtabs & Fcabs, TMS subframe Reinforcement Kit, Stream line filter & Elbow, CSL front brake kit, F+R SS Lines, F+R Pagid track 4-2-1, MOTUL RBF600 RACING BRAKE FLUID DOT 4, Turner Motor sports rear Adjustable Control arms & Full CSL Kit !!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
              Welcome to the forums... hope u like it here :)

That's a beautiful car dude... mashallah!
              thanks man, you have a pretty car ur self !!

Comment

Welcome Aboard ! :)

Great ride you own there ...

Enjoy your stay with the BMW Club UAE Family !
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I've seen your car when I was back in Saudi from January-April this year, at the gas pump after Al Rashid Mall, but it was the ONLY M3 I've seen there in 3 months, besides a Z4M Roadster :) Why aren't there many BMWs in Saudi?

Glad you came across the Club and hope to see you soon...Enjoy!

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard Makavelim, you've got a beautiful car, enjoy your stay :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                      I've seen your car when I was back in Saudi from January-April this year, at the gas pump after Al Rashid Mall, but it was the ONLY M3 I've seen there in 3 months, besides a Z4M Roadster :) Why aren't there many BMWs in Saudi?

Glad you came across the Club and hope to see you soon...Enjoy!
                      Well most of them get the X5 and 7 series and now the X6. their are a few E46 M3's in town. personally i saw only 2 M3s since 2006.

you use to live in saudi ? yeah sure PM when u come to khobar, maybe we can meet up ...

nice e30 by the way ... is that an M3 ?

Comment

lol i've seen your posts there... welcome brotha

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                          Welcome Aboard ! :)

Great ride you own there ...

Enjoy your stay with the BMW Club UAE Family !
                          Thanks bro :) this is a great forum

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelim3 View Post
                            Well most of them get the X5 and 7 series and now the X6. their are a few E46 M3's in town. personally i saw only 2 M3s since 2006.

you use to live in saudi ? yeah sure PM when u come to khobar, maybe we can meet up ...

Nah, used to work in the oil field and had a long-term project going there in that period. I'm done with that career now :)

On a personal notice, I petty M3s there considering most of the roads conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelim3 View Post

Yes my friend it is mine and it is an M3

Comment

Working...
                              X