X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track Evening 24th Of Sept

Already fully booked, who is in?
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Yeah I tried to register but it is full already :sad:
    next one is on October 10th
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

i was not aware about that, but if it is full can't make then. but will go and have a look.
      sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
      2006 Z4M - SOLD
      1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
      2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
      2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
      2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
      2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
      1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
      2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Many people cancel and dont show ;)
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

that is true but had enough will wait a bit. time to rest the Z4, every single track night i have to put new brake pad ;-) will do RLC for sure.
          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
          2006 Z4M - SOLD
          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT

Comment

if you really want to enjoy track nights just simply do the following, trust you wont need anything else

Pagid yellow brake pads
            Dot 5.1 or even better Dot 6 brake fluid
            normal check ups on fluids

I had the pagid yellows for 5 sprint challenges, 1 redline, 1 skid pad (alain) and 4 track nights and they are still full of life! and trust I brake hard!
            Meskovic

Comment

where can you get those?
              sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
              2006 Z4M - SOLD
              2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT

Comment

I'll try to search for you but im sure ahmad lutfy has the answer
                Meskovic

Comment

So guys who is in for this one??!!
                  sigpic
                  iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                  Falcons Garage
                  Carbotech

Comment

^did you fix your car?

i will come visit you people

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                      ^did you fix your car?

i will come visit you people

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ............... NO :banghead:

Parts didnt arrive yet................ i dont wanna miss RLC round 2
                      sigpic
                      iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                      Falcons Garage
                      Carbotech

Comment

I will also be visiting
                        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

i coming also
                          what time same before 7:30???
                          To Die For E30 ... :hi:

Comment

why nobudy there tonight from bmwclub????
                            i was there its amazing actualy tonigh for the rich guys :D when i going there i was shocked yee the skyline gtr 2009 was there in the race :D
                            there is full of ferrari and vette ZO6 C6 C5 Gulf R32 GTI ...
                            but no bmw :( im so sad when i saw no bmw there :( i miss you guys :(
                            To Die For E30 ... :hi:

Comment

Maybe our boys were busy getting ready for the second round of RLC, held on Friday the 26th of Sep

Comment

Working...
                              X