Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANNOUNCEMENT:TRACK DAYS/EVENINGS SCHEDULE

Dear Valued Customer:

Good morning! Please be informed that our next track evening will be on the 17th of September 2008 using the 2.46 km Club Circuit. Please see details attached for your reference.

As winter time is fast approaching, we will recommence with our usual track days using the International Circuit/National Circuit. Please note that this is only available to those who have done previous track days at the Autodrome. We will still have our regular Track Training evenings available for both Newcomers and Advanced Group.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

September 17 - Club Circuit (Evening Session)

October 17 – International Circuit (Morning Session)
    October 22 – Club Circuit (Evening Session)

November 19 - Club Circuit (Evening Session)
    November 28 - International Circuit (Morning Session)

December 10 - Club Circuit (Evening Session)
    December 20 – National Circuit (Morning Session)

TIMETABLE FOR TRACK DAYS (ADVANCED GROUP ONLY)
    08:00 Sign on
    08:30 Briefing
    09:00 - 09:15 Circuit Familiarization Laps
    09:20 - 09:40 Group A
    09:45 - 10:05 Group B
    10:15 - 10:35 Group A
    10:40 - 11:00 Group B
    11:05 - 11:25 Group A
    11:35 - 11:55 Group B
    12:00 - 12:20 Group A
    12:25 – 12:45 Group B

In addition, please be reminded that we are now offering a complimentary Track day where you have to participate in 5 Track days/track evenings and receive a sixth one complimentary. Again, this promotion is back dated to 1st of July 2008.

In order to activate your membership to the DAMC and be eligible to redeem your free track day, please follow the link below and complete our membership form – it can all be done in less than 1 min of your time:

http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/genera...?id=96&sm=1056

You will then receive a confirmation email, and the next time you arrive at the track you will receive a membership card and welcome letter detailing how many track days you have already attended.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Maryjane Perello
    Administration – Race & Drive School
    Dubai Autodrome LLC
    P O Box 24649, Dubai, U.A.E.
    Tel: +971 (4) 367 8700 ext (504)
    Fax: +971 (4) 367 8762
    Dir: +971 (4) 367 8745
    Email: maryjanep@dubaiautodrome.com
    Web: www.dubaiautodrome.com

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE DUBAI AUTODROME.
    :read:
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

cool thanks Nabil.
    sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
    2006 Z4M - SOLD
    1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
    2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
    2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
    1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
    2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment