Comment

time machine or did not happen :P

Comment

:lol:

I guess it didn't happen then.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

lol....guys i had two movies, the 1st one is very short when the guy catch us :D and other one while we are in break talking and hearing the damn pref. cars passing us :)
          today ll upload them...

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Thanks Eyad!

sigpic

Comment

at ur service bro. :bow:

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Novice sucks

following the pace car for a whole lap... listening to the same jokes in the driver briefing

i remember, one day i participated in full session,the gentleman did the same jokes in morning and afternoon session briefings...

Comment

hahaha....there was no pace care, we were (me & Hasan) alone till end of the session, there was MB SLK but as said earlier...retired due to some engine issue :)

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
                    Novice sucks

following the pace car for a whole lap... listening to the same jokes in the driver briefing

i remember, one day i participated in full session,the gentleman did the same jokes in morning and afternoon session briefings...
                    Daem! Me and Eyad need to get our money back.

We didn't get any jokes.

:rofl2:
                    sigpic

Comment

:rofl: they must mentioned there some jokes in the list ......hahaha

Comment

:D hehe claim it!

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
                          Novice sucks

For a novice it is a good thing to pace for your first sessions. As for the briefing, novice and intermediate are supposed to attend. We might start handing the wrist bands after the breifing to make sure everyone attends.

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                          hahaha....there was no pace care, we were (me & Hasan) alone till end of the session, there was MB SLK but as said earlier...retired due to some engine issue :)
                          You forgot I paced you guys for 3 laps in the cleo? Usually we pace novice drivers one session, but since Ayham was with Hassan, we just did three for him to know the track.
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                          Schrick cams
                          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                          KW Coilovers V3
                          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Maybe you were way faster than them lol

Comment

:lol:

Eyad was right behind me. Maybe this is why he didn't notice the pace car.
                              sigpic

Comment

Here's my feedback on Hasan Shaikh and Eyad:

- Hasan:

I've trained him twice; first time it was a drifting session in a skid pad, the second time was in this here track day. In both occasions he displayed anxiety, which is the sign of readiness to listen, absorb, and apply. Being afraid of something new makes people willing to cling to anything that would make them feel safe, in this case myself and Al Quazi. Fast learner, would make us proud in no time if prepared with proper tools when the time is right.

- Eyad:

Trained him before in the previous HPDS seasons, a bit resistant to changing bad habits, but as an engineer he'll never let go once he sees the light! ;)

I never claimed to be a fast driver neither a good one. There are WAY better and faster drivers out there, most of all in the last track day we've been to. Glad to offer whatever experience I have acquired to anybody who wants it. I've been trained by the best and I'm grateful for the opportunity and would always spread the passion around.

Comment

Working...
                                X