No announcement yet.

YAS 23.01.10 Track Day Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys lets just cut the argument ..bisho one advise go try karting this weekend if u like the concept then proceed without theories as ayham said.
    Guys one question can we just post a diagram of the track with which curves we have to take care of..I guess this is also theoretical but it could be an added value out of this discussion:)
    sigpic
    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

You guys do the rest on this map ! :D
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Ayham already made a nice and succint write up

was it in the first track day event thread?

Comment

man this map looks like a gun ! how random ! lol

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

for the love of god!

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post

So guys after reading this amazing discussion...this guy at which corner did he hit the barrier? is it 8 or 11?

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

one of the comments from Bisho was really smart, I won't say which one ;)
                back to infiniti, I donot think I could track it cause it is automatic, and let me tell you autos think on their own so they can shift in the wrong moment but stability and handling in G35 are definitely sport oriented I remember SSU or Ayman saying "wat coilovers do u have" when they rode the G35 with me, it was stock but it felt sporty note that IT FELT
                I have seen best motoring episodes for skyline GT 350 (the JDM G35) its reviews are not that good on the track
                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                  I do not have time to refuse and such things ya habibi, we are here to discuss, i just transferred my opinion, simply I prefer short lines with curves safer and more fun IMO, you do whatever you want do not take it personaly. What you are doing is to restrict me posting here next times! :@

See you!
                  I also gave my opinion

See you :)

Originally posted by reak6ion View Post
                  guys!!! this shouldnt happen over here.This is a discussion forum every single one of us is free to post his own opinion and that doesnt mean that u'll all agree with my opinion but u sure have to respect it.And not all of us r pros and knowledgeable in every subject and this is why we're here!in order to learn from each other and perfect our knowledge and learn to understand our rides more.So please stop judging peopl because u know a bit more than them and respect their posts.
                  If u wanna transmit a message or giv an info to someone so he can perfect himself this is why this forum exists.In other words...behave we're all grown ups!
                  Thnx
                  I think you are the one judging...my opinion again :)

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                  one of the comments from Bisho was really smart, I won't say which one ;)
                  back to infiniti, I donot think I could track it cause it is automatic, and let me tell you autos think on their own so they can shift in the wrong moment but stability and handling in G35 are definitely sport oriented I remember SSU or Ayman saying "wat coilovers do u have" when they rode the G35 with me, it was stock but it felt sporty note that IT FELT
                  I have seen best motoring episodes for skyline GT 350 (the JDM G35) its reviews are not that good on the track
                  if i remember correctly, Abood siksek has a couple of trophies on a G35 ;)

tracking is different than racing guys!

Ayham, tell them about the sunny at YAS!
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                    if i remember correctly, Abood siksek has a couple of trophies on a G35 ;)

tracking is different than racing guys!
                    yeah I know about this guy, the black infiniti right? he won his class not the whole thing, for me I will never make it, I feel in control with a manual gear. and donot get me wrong I myself used to race a car that was never meant to b on a track....corolla.... but i did it for limited funds it was also fun

Comment

Bedewi san :bow:

you said the magical word, FUN!

:bow:
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Yes there was a Nissan Sunny in there, that's the spirit.

Eyad, the car was hit after the longest straight, that's Turn 8. Ouch! :(

Comment

some memories from the mighty corolla :D
                          It was one of my early attempts and it was an untimed session so donot be harsh :D
                          [YOUTUBE]74yErNqkT9Y[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

That looks like a track cleaning session :D
                            Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post

,, I missed it ..

Comment

:Coffe: i <3 BMW Club UAE
                                2008 325i coupe
                                Stock

Comment

Working...
                                X