X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    yet another poser :P

joking man
    Haha I wish I was a poser, at least a poser enjoys his car lol, as for me its been fixing things after things, I just wanna :sniper:

Comment

Looks to me you've increased the boost!

Comment

Not at all, car is the same as when I bought it, it had this issue from the beginning and so far no one can figure out what the real reason behind it, seems like some vacuum leak but no one has the equipment to do a vacuum leak test or a smoke test...

Comment

PM me the symptoms...

Comment

Originally posted by samer110 View Post
            3 hours? Damn that's a lot of track time, I'll probably blow my motor with that much track time lol...
            Not an M Motor. My previous M3 had 30K track miles and 300K on the odomoter and still ran fine until I balled it up hitting a wall and the block broke.

Last time out, Ayham and I were out constantly for almost 2 if not more hours coming in for minor shock tuning and fueling.

BMWs motors/tranny are bullet proof.

Lutfy

Comment

Porsche and BMW M engines, these are essentially track engines made civil for street use...

Comment

i think also Toyota engines :D

seriously !

Comment

They need some work to make 'em reliable. Alot of bad examples in the local scene some years ago, the engine was always the weak point....(2JZ)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                    Porsche and BMW M engines, these are essentially track engines made civil for street use...

True that. Look at all the 24 hour endurance race top finishes. Didnt someone buy Nabil's junkyard motor and ran it at the 24 hour race without issues?

My car is almost 12 years old. Comes with a large 3 row radiator and a factory oil cooler.

Lutfy

Comment

done

Franz's M3 is mine now :D

it costed me a 2006 model immaculate RS4 but fine :D :D

i will be participating the track nite on 20th at autodrome with crapy street tires

i just wanna get used to the car generally, then i shall go for semi-slicks...damn i missed out the ones sold by Lutfy recently :(

i went to Fujeirah last Friday nite... frankly speaking i had phenomenal fun!!! BTW it has Reuters exhausts now ;)

but the breaks are crap...i dunno why but i think there are only two difference between those carbon craps (they r not carbotech, another brand) and stock ones. they make a lot of dust and noise thats it.

ohh dont need to mention the ****** performance when they are cold...i really hate them.

anyhow, i just cant wait :)

Comment

Get carbotechs!
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

mabrook Hasan post some pics in a new thread :D

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

i decided to go to YAS actually...so on 20th i am not in

@Nabil...Thanks for the advice which i will be needing more from u in the future. I shall consider carbotechs.

@Haissam...It is placed at X-Center, getting detailed inside and out. i shall do some additional work as well. then will post the pics ;)

Comment

hassan do you still remember when i took you for a spin in the e30 m3 in international city you almost **** in your pants?? do you remember the stoping power on those pads? do you know that you are missing a lot? do you know that you have to consider them? do you know that i have to get them?

i was just saying. :D

Comment

Do u know that he was just saying? :D
                                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X