X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeanloup View Post
    Bruno,

Thanks for the pictures man. I was looking for you after my first session but didn''t find you.

I got a great time there and my car is now at AGMC for changing the brakes. It was really dead.

Take care.
    i wanted to meet up with you but i ended up going to the top of the hill to have a look at one of the curves. then left to get my dad frm the airport.

are you comin today?

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
    it was great until the "incident", I love the new settings of my car, handled amaizingly, the car was very fast on corners compared to many other porsches and other makes, I loved how it handled. great turn out, amaizing machines.

A clip on the side of my rear bumber got loose somehow and the left side started flapping airborn, it wasnt hitting the car so I couldnt hear it and NO one had the decency to tell me something was wrong in my car, after sometime of flapping next to the exhaust tips it melted and flew off, not a nice seen, i didnt knowuntill i finished my last session and fraizer told me are going to get your bumper, I was like huh! what bumper!

Been running around like crazy since morning to find another bumper before tomorrow's sprint with no luck, even al naboodha doesnt have one, it will cost me 4400 for a new one minus paint and fiiting and around 2500 for a second hand with paint and fiiting, I dont know if it will pass tomorrow this way or else I will have to skip

ouch!

it's sad to see you miss out for the sprint. hope it gets sorted out quickly. can't you jsut fit any regular 911 rear bumper and roll??? just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      i wanted to meet up with you but i ended up going to the top of the hill to have a look at one of the curves. then left to get my dad frm the airport.

are you comin today?

ouch!

it's sad to see you miss out for the sprint. hope it gets sorted out quickly. can't you jsut fit any regular 911 rear bumper and roll??? just a thought
      Bruno,

no man can't have already other plans for tonight that i can not cancel but will come to the next get together for sure.

take care.
      sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
      2006 Z4M - SOLD
      1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
      2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
      2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
      2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
      2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
      1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
      2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

sry to hear that nabil !! ....u were awesome on the track though
        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
        eMail:
        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post

ouch!

I regular 911 bumper would fit but didnt find any in this short notice, I was told by the drome that i can participate as its not a safety issue :yippy:

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
          sry to hear that nabil !! ....u were awesome on the track though
          Thanks Rifo
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

alas. great news there!

go kick some ***!

Comment

Remember, go kick some A$$ NOT bumpers Nabeel ! :rofl:

Cheers mate !
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

today wasnt good, I should have been faster :(
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Theres always a next time Nabil, cheer up bro

Comment

that's coz ur driving a GT3.. why not take my 1.9 Z3 for the next round?

:msolved:

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I got to say that waching Nabil in the GT3 was a sight, I love it when a friend steps up their driving and when it SHOWS!!!! Thumbs up bro....

Have you checked out X Service for a bumper??

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                        I got to say that waching Nabil in the GT3 was a sight, I love it when a friend steps up their driving and when it SHOWS!!!! Thumbs up bro....

Have you checked out X Service for a bumper??
                        Thanks Dude :)

Checked out X, they dont have a bumper available :( search is on :hi:

Lets move to the next track evening thread

17th Sept, Next Track eve
                        Meskovic

Comment

Yeah, one of the 'duuuudes'!!! hahahaha :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                          X