Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wednesday 16th July, Group A (Racers) and Group B (New Comers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday 16th July, Group A (Racers) and Group B (New Comers)

Who is in? :grouphug:

http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/genera...spx?ekfrm=7642

1. Nabil :thanks:
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

I was going to make this thread ! :rofl: :rofl:
    I'm in ... :D

1- Nabil
    2- Ayman ( Watching Only ) :dangerous:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Damn it!!! I've got a stupid work related dinner... I'm gonna have to pass on this one.

Enjoy it guys!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Might make it, Nabil what time does it begin and end ?
        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
          Might make it, Nabil what time does it begin and end ?
          http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/upload...0Timetable.pdf

Registration & Booking:
          Please contact Abi Shephard to register:
          abaleens@dubaiautodrome.com
          04 367-8700 ext 304
          Cost & Payment:
          400 AED per bike; Refunds will only be given providing cancellations are made prior to the day.
          Groups:
          Group A (Racers): Group B (Rookies) :
          Suitable for all those that have completed Suitable for first timers and all those wishing to upskill
          a Dubai Autodrome Track Day before.
          Timetable:
          From 17:30 Sign-On & Registration
          17:30 - 18:30 Scrutineering/Safety Checking
          18:45 - 18:55
          Group A Group B
          19:00 - 19:20 Track Session 1 Riders Briefing
          19:25 - 19:45 Rest Track Session 1 - Including circuit familiarisation laps
          19:50 - 20:10 Track Session 2 Rest
          20:15 - 20:35 Rest Track Session 2
          20:40 - 21:00 Track Session 3 Rest
          21:05 - 21:25 Track Session 3
          Licensing:
          All riders must be in possession of a current, valid civil licence, which must be produced at Sign-On.
          Gear:
          Helmets are mandatory. Riders one piece (or two piece zipped together) leathers with motorcycle
          boots and gloves are required. No sparking knee or toe sliders are permitted.
          Please note:
          All Bikes must have front lights that show a distinct pattern on the ground in front of the bike, with a min 55w
          Rear lights must be centrally mounted and non-flashing
          Track access will only be permitted once driver has signed on and finished registration.
          Riders will be issued with wrist bands that will be checked at pit exits
          Timing/Racing is not permitted. Video recording is only allowed with the express permission of the organizers.
          Watch for the chequered flag and return to the pit lane at the end of the next lap – doing further laps will
          only cause delays.
          All participants must follow the instructions of officials all times please. The organizers will retime session in
          order to complete the programme on time should delays be caused.
          Food and drink are not available for purchase from the track
          Generic Timetable
          (2.46KM Club Circuit)
          General Welcome & Briefing
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
            Who is in? :grouphug:
            i should participate & abuse the car before the buyer picks it up! :yippy:

looool joking joking :D

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Maybe you should :D :D
              Meskovic

Comment

btw, to ALL bmw club members who are willing to take part I can give you all the support you need on the track tomorrow :)
                Meskovic

Comment

Don't I just hate my job??

Ah well, there's always a next one and the HPDS SEVEN CLASSES :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                    http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/upload...0Timetable.pdf

Registration & Booking:
                    Please contact Abi Shephard to register:
                    abaleens@dubaiautodrome.com
                    04 367-8700 ext 304
                    Cost & Payment:
                    400 AED per bike; Refunds will only be given providing cancellations are made prior to the day.
                    Groups:
                    Group A (Racers): Group B (Rookies) :
                    Suitable for all those that have completed Suitable for first timers and all those wishing to upskill
                    a Dubai Autodrome Track Day before.
                    Timetable:
                    From 17:30 Sign-On & Registration
                    17:30 - 18:30 Scrutineering/Safety Checking
                    18:45 - 18:55
                    Group A Group B
                    19:00 - 19:20 Track Session 1 Riders Briefing
                    19:25 - 19:45 Rest Track Session 1 - Including circuit familiarisation laps
                    19:50 - 20:10 Track Session 2 Rest
                    20:15 - 20:35 Rest Track Session 2
                    20:40 - 21:00 Track Session 3 Rest
                    21:05 - 21:25 Track Session 3
                    Licensing:
                    All riders must be in possession of a current, valid civil licence, which must be produced at Sign-On.
                    Gear:
                    Helmets are mandatory. Riders one piece (or two piece zipped together) leathers with motorcycle
                    boots and gloves are required. No sparking knee or toe sliders are permitted.
                    Please note:
                    All Bikes must have front lights that show a distinct pattern on the ground in front of the bike, with a min 55w
                    Rear lights must be centrally mounted and non-flashing
                    Track access will only be permitted once driver has signed on and finished registration.
                    Riders will be issued with wrist bands that will be checked at pit exits
                    Timing/Racing is not permitted. Video recording is only allowed with the express permission of the organizers.
                    Watch for the chequered flag and return to the pit lane at the end of the next lap – doing further laps will
                    only cause delays.
                    All participants must follow the instructions of officials all times please. The organizers will retime session in
                    order to complete the programme on time should delays be caused.
                    Food and drink are not available for purchase from the track
                    Generic Timetable
                    (2.46KM Club Circuit)
                    General Welcome & Briefing
                    That timetable is for Bikes !
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                    X