Track Night on the 21-may-2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track Night on the 21-may-2008

Dubai Autodrome is holding a track evening on the 21 (wens. of next week)...

Registration start at 5:30pm
    Driver breifing at 5:45pm
    Track evening start at 6:00pm

This track evening is divided into 3 sessions of 20min/session on dubai Autodrome Club Cicruit......Fees are 600dhs for the whole track evening.

If your interested in hiring an instructor for the event...the fees are 300dhs

This is not an official BMW CLUB of UAE event, but am interested to see how many ppl are interested in participating in such event.....

Track days held by Autodrome are non timed, non competitive events. You just show up, register, and have an amazing experiance driving your car on a race track...... again those events are non competitive what so ever....

Novice drivers (newcomers) have there own sessions in order to injoy there time, learn more about there cars, and get the feeling of being on a race track....

Alot of our members already participated in previous track events and they can tell u that its better than anything....

Member who are not interested in racing your are welcome to join and watch....

PPl who are interested please list your names (State if ur racing or watching)
    -----Just want to see how many are interested, as stated before, in racing in this event-----

1) Bashar Mousa (E36 M3 --- Racing if financially capable)
    2)Nabil (Porsche 996 GT3 --- seen ur name on evolve so am listing u)
    3)Ayham (E46 M3 --- If there is no Job on that day)
    4)M_Powerholic (Watching)
    5)Bruno (MazdaM6 --- A car for impossible tasks)
    Last edited by Bashar M.; 17-05-2008, 01:20 AM.
    sigpic
    iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
    Falcons Garage
    Carbotech

I'm in (Just Watching).:pimp:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

1) Bashar Mousa.....E36 M3 (Racing if financially capable)
      2)Nabil..................Porsche 996 GT3 (seen ur name on evolve so am listing u)
      3)Ayham...............E46 M3 (If there is no Job on that day)
      4)M_Powerholic...... Watching
      5)Bruno.................. Mazda 6 i want to burn this car on the track (see you there)

Comment

WOW Mr. Bruno on the MAZDAm6........
        sigpic
        iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
        Falcons Garage
        Carbotech

Comment

I still have no brakes for my car but i already registered, so in worse case I will buy stocks from Nabooda and use them for both the 21st and the 23rd....
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Bruno !! Are you serious ? A Mazda6 ?
            Is it stick shift atleast ?

But hey, if anyone remembers 2 RLC's ago. Weam joined in a, was it a Corolla or a Yaris ?
            So I guess it's not that bad !!

Anyways, I can't show up. Ive got exams all over !

Good luck !
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

It was a Corolla....:evil:
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current
              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

haha... lol i won't track my car at the moment fo many reasons 1 i need to take off my front lip if i wanted to and 2 i have to change few parts that are dead (MAF sensor and Guibo). it's entering stage 2 of service today which will take me a full 10 days to test the car properly and change what needs to be changed further. having that said, the auto mazda 6 qualifies to go on track.

Comment

Dude, did you get my message ??

Your MAF is dead ? I know the guibo is, had neck aches for a week after SNAP !!

Front lip would help on track though, and about stage 2 service. The noise in the back, bush's as Youssef said, did you check those ?
                  Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims

Comment

yeah i got your sms. haha it's a long story i'll tell you later what happened.

but yeah as you said so many bushings to be changed this is why i'll go with the guibo and the MAF since they are clearly out. and will tae it from there. while at it if any busted part shows up then i'll change it in the process

Comment

I would love to hear all about it !!

Sweet, what bushings did you install ? OEM or uprated ?

Comment

Guys keep it within who is coming and who is not ! :)
                        Last edited by M_Powerholic; 17-05-2008, 12:44 PM.
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Gr8 so far...

1) nabil attending with his monster
                          2) Bruno attending with a box on wheels
                          3) Bashar attending......hopefully
                          4) Ayman...................watching
                          5) Ayham...................Unless he has a job on that day
                          6)Yousif.....................Might be attending if found a decent car

Yalla guys who else is coming.....

People who r known to be interested in such events were are you????

Weam, Rami, Haissam (unless ur in the States)......and the rest of the guys

And special request for our AD Rep. Tariq Hindash.........Where are you??????
                          sigpic
                          iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                          Falcons Garage
                          Carbotech

Comment

I need to service the car... Brake fluid light came on... So I'm not sure I can participate, otherwise I will come and watch
                            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

I would love to come and watch but im not sure if i have a ride there, is anyone going from sharjah?

Comment

Working...
                              X