E36 M3 v Lambo Aventador

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E36 M3 v Lambo Aventador

So, Track day on Friday PM. It was fecking hot and fecking humid. Twas nice to see Bruno there, who I think came along to see if Jap Spy actually turned up! hahahahaha

So, he is a some video of my mighty E36 M3 "murdering" the Lambo Aventador hahahahahahahahahaha (hey, I am claiming it as a kill). I also claim a porka, Audi RS4 and the mighty Lancer 1.3.

I did also pass Jap Spy although he claims I did not.

http://youtu.be/4ovr-tvxbys
    1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
    2012 Camaro SS
    2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
    2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Very nice mate....you need to claim a Tiida 1.8 last Sunday around 6.30 pm on SZR.....you went past us ;) lol......good vid.....
    sigpic

2014 - M6 Gran Coupe

Comment

R.E.S.P.E.C.T
      Current:
      E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

I was nervous as fook going past an AED1 mil car, I can tell you.
        1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
        2012 Camaro SS
        2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
          So, Track day on Friday PM. It was fecking hot and fecking humid. Twas nice to see Bruno there, who I think came along to see if Jap Spy actually turned up! hahahahaha

So, he is a some video of my mighty E36 M3 "murdering" the Lambo Aventador hahahahahahahahahaha (hey, I am claiming it as a kill). I also claim a porka, Audi RS4 and the mighty Lancer 1.3.

I did also pass Jap Spy although he claims I did not.

http://youtu.be/4ovr-tvxbys
          you did pass me on the straight Mr Yorky :) when did I deny it? the lambo was a very good example of a scared super car owner on the track, I think everyone passed him :D
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
            you did pass me on the straight Mr Yorky :) when did I deny it? the lambo was a very good example of a scared super car owner on the track, I think everyone passed him :D
            Rubbish - that guy driving the Lambo was an ex-F1 test driver and thrashing the pants off it. Its just my E36 M3 was quicker :worshipbmw:
            2012 Camaro SS
            2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
              Rubbish - that guy driving the Lambo was an ex-F1 test driver and thrashing the pants off it. Its just my E36 M3 was quicker :worshipbmw:
              this makes 2 of us :rofl:, I also lapped him several times, actually I donot mean to show off but the radical that spun out actually was infront of me when it spun out, it is the pressure I put on him with my monstrous S2000 than made him lose control of the radical, NOTE this story is partially true :D

Comment

I witnessed a miracle Mahmoud you didn't let me down hahah. I think that Lamborghini was brand new :D

Comment

:rofl: habibi Bruno, it was good seeing you although it was very quick

Comment

good Job Yorky :)
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Did I just see a 1.3L Lancer @ 2:18??? *twitching eyes*

Comment

i always wanted to go to the track !!
                        can anyone provide me the timings prices qualifications ... etc ?
                        • E46 Coupé‎ "Ra2oosh" - Current
                        • E36 Convertible "Emily" - Sold
                        • E34 Sedan - Engine Blown

Comment

Haha hilarious )) Are you sure, that guy in Lambo really pushed the accelerator?
                          It looks like he just hacked around the race track LOL :D

Comment

Working...
                          X