Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AE AutoX Championship Round 3

What a day and what a race!

Everyone seemed to struggle in a way or another, very tight track, cars breaking down, drivers last minute decision to take their cars on track instead of the rented swift, missing documents, pressure and competition and many more.

The competition on the top places was very high, im sure results will show what I mean once they are out, at the end of the day and until now, our winner is Fadi Ahmad Bikawi who drove his monster Evo beyond its limits and managed to entertain us all! Well done Fadi

Im sure he is the unhappiest of all, Waleed Afani, he was 1st overall until the decision was made that he cant race in top 10, Im in no position to say if it was right or wrong as I dont have all inside info, as far as his show yesterday, all I can say is that it was remarkable and as i always say, waleed drives smart more than just driving fast, well done waleed, you lit a fire with your driving and set the benchmark of the day.

Star of the day is Ahmad Daham who started on his brother's Subaru and then blew its turbo and still clocked a fast time, then drove a borrowed Evo 2 put everyone to their feet, literally. Great first appearance and great driving, watch out for him next round, he is the man to be worried about.

Daniel Hanna, Sorry I mean Dr. Hanna, I never saw you launching your evo better than today, you maid it look easy and proved its not, all this in a car that you actually drove to the event, excellent driving. Bravo ya man!

Raed Hassan, started the day for a change this time, running as the first car of the day put everyone in competition mode from minute one, everyone had a time to break starting from the very beginning of the round, Well done and better luck next round,

Alan Nawfal, I can still hear your car on the track, cutting like a knife and driving on rails, glad you made it to the event in the last minute, sure you did spice things up and putting a little challenge to the evo boys.

Omar Sammour, I told you last time that you will be different this round after getting used to ur slicks and I actually expected the exact time that you will score, Good job and I expect a tougher competition next time!

The Disturbed Racing Team sponsored by Masar Training & Consultancy and Fibrafoil did a great job scoring 3 podiums and running in the top 10, missing documents from some drivers allowed 2 of the team members to run in top 10 but it is a still well deserved achievement.

In modified FWD, Mohammed AL-Tarifi still running on very old tyres and just recovering from a broken shoulder put in a very competitive show running his beast Seat FR and clocking "make us proud" times. Well done!

In Stock FWD, Abood Siksek, the newly wed gentleman, keeps stinging his GTi and dazzling us on the track with some amaizing times putting other cars to shame, well done and a very well deserved class win.

In stock RWD, Got my car ready to race at 1:00am same day, cant be happier with my result, in a very tight track and a car like the GT3 Im actually proud to be within the top 10 (or top 14 if everyone had his documents) plus winning my class and still running on street tyres, did anyone say use slicks? let s see 8)

Hardluck Ahmad Arafat, your car is a real monster that needs to be tamed, very nice driving and we expect even better results next round, Great top 10 achievement nevertheless!

There is someone who didnt get a trophy but for sure did deserve one, Weaam Abdou, driving his yaris shutting up everyone who doubted what a driver can do no matter what car he is driving, good job Weam!

No one can forget the shibani brothers, I personally enjoyed the one driving the blue Subaru (sami?) you guys came all the way and made it worth watching, Good job boyz.

Hossam El-Ansary, We miss you!

There were many great driver out there and they for sure made this a great day and a great event, This is round 3 and the race management team and the organizers are putting in all the possible efforts to make it a successful championship, I have all the issues get sorted soon but please keep it up, Im glad for the fact that we are even racing. Thank you.

I would like to thank out sponsors, Masar Training & Consultancy, Fibrafoil, Top performance magazine and Crank&piston for putting their trust in Disturbed Racing, See you all in Rnd 4

more pics soon
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

congrats man...

you spammed the universe with this post :P

so basically waleed came first, then they asked the top 10 ten to run for the final time to better their times and excluded him from the final run? that must be insane if it's true

Comment

congrats Nabs...
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
      X