Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two day intensive race course

Dear Gentlemen,

Attached is the schedule and course outline for our next two day intensive race course on December 2nd & 3rd. The course will include over 8 hrs of in class theory and over 4 hrs of track time per student in a well prepared race car with an experienced race instructor. The cost of the course is AED 7,500 plus AED 1,500(race test fee for Autodrome) for a total of AED 9,000. Any driver who signs up for the Suzuki Swift Cup season after the course will get AED 2,000 credit towards the race fees. Which means you would only be paying AED 5,500 for all the training.
    Please note that the race license examination times(in yellow) in the attached excel sheet, are not yet confirmed.
    Seats are limited, so please confirm your participation asap, and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Attached Files
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

We just finished our first course with 7 students, including one lady. Overall it went great the only problem we faced was that we had some free time between sessions. It was our first course and we will adjust the schedule for the next one. We are planning to have our next class in early January and I already have a few people interested. The maximum number of students will be 10. Please let me know who would be interested and I will post available dates very soon.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Good to hear this is progressing! When I don't have university to pay for, I'll join you Mr. Q!

PS: What's the car the students are being trained on?
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

January makes more sense for me

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
          Good to hear this is progressing! When I don't have university to pay for, I'll join you Mr. Q!

PS: What's the car the students are being trained on?
          We are using our new Group N 1.6L Suzuki Swifts

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          January makes more sense for me
          I'll post the dates hopefully by the beginning of next week.

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

5 of our guys took the Race License test today, and 4 passed. The 5th guy just missed it but will hopefully be back mid week to try again

Mods
            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
            Schrick cams
            KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X