Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drift event at Dubai Festival City 11/25

Hi all,

I heard there will be a drift event at Dubai Festival City on 11/25. It was going to be held at Yas Circuit but for some reason they moved it to Dubai Festival City.

So if you're into drifting, don't miss it.
    '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
    '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
    '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
    '92 E36 325i Black
    History:
    '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
    '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
    '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
    '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Is this the same event they had last year ?? some of the EU drift kings were here... there was an e30 m3 with an M5 engine there :drool:
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Same place but locals only I guess.

The thing is they don't have info about the event even in their website!

www.sskdrift.com
      '92 E36 325i Black
      History:
      '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg

Comment

Can anyone join the drift? I mean session?
        sigpic
        Current
        E92 M3 2011
        # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
        # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
        # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
        E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
        # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
        # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
        # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

please anyone have info ,,,, :please:

Comment

Originally posted by shockerg1 View Post
            Can anyone join the drift? I mean session?
            hahaha ramy not agaiiiiin :P enough drifting haha. let me know if you're going.
            i'd love to join/come watch
            (ps, at least they wont have mountains there to drive through) :starwars:
            ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by nima330ci View Post
              hahaha ramy not agaiiiiin :P enough drifting haha. let me know if you're going.
              i'd love to join/come watch
              (ps, at least they wont have mountains there to drive through) :starwars:
              Bring the dokha and maybe you will see doughnuts ! :laughhard: if i go will let you bro!
              sigpic
              Current
              E92 M3 2011
              # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
              # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
              # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
              E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
              # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
              # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
              # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Want to join the fun? It’s easy!

The beauty of SSK Drift and AutoX events is that almost anyone can join the fun. All you need is a road worthy car and the will to compete.

Anything from a humble Yaris to a full blown, race prepared, 500hp Rally car on slicks can join SSK events. Whatever you run, there’s always a class for you to run in, there’s always someone faster and there’s always someone slower who will be trying to beat your time.

We believe that building your driving skills should be fun above all else or why bother? Therefore we organize our events efficiently for your enjoyment and that means a) safety fist and b) know what to expect on the day. Then you’re ready to start having fun.

Fees and charges.

Entry fees usually range from 300-400 dirhams depending on the event and yourself and a car in good mechanical condition all you’ll really need is a helmet for safety purposes (we recommend that you bring your own but you can often borrow one at the event).

Typical Event Entry Process, Step by Step.

For events to run smoothly it’s useful when everybody know what to expect and where to be when it matters. Nothing to worry about though – the typical event can usually broken down into the following steps:

Step 1: Choose an event and register on the SSK website by sending us an email with your name, the name of the event, and the make, model and year of your car.

Step 2: Arrange to pay the event entry fee. There’s many ways to do this – once you’re registered just email us for details.

Step 3: Show up at the event with your car is ready-to-race condition.

Step 4: Once you arrive at the event, make your way to the registration area and sign the waiver. You’ll collect your number decals at this time as well.

Step 5: Stick your number decals on your car and park your car in the designated spot in the Pit area.

Step 6: Scrutineering. SSK Event officials will check your car out to make sure that it’s in race-worthy condition. This means no leaks, tyres in good condition, working brakes, working seatbelts and generally good mechanical condition. You’ll also be asked to make sure that any and all loose items are removed from the interior of your vehicle.

Step 7: The driver’s briefing. All drivers need to attend the drivers’ briefings at every event. We’ll take you through everything you need to know about the schedule, rules and safety.

Step 8: Walk the course. You’ll need to know your way around as well as you can before attacking it with your car!

Step 9: The runs will begin. Know your number, get ready to keep close to your car when the guys a few cars just ahead of you are out on track, have your helmet ready and wait for your turn!!!

Step 10: Take it easy, enjoy your runs, keep it clean and have fun!

Read the fine print!

We want you to have fun but at the same time we expect everyone at our events needs to follow instructions, behave respectfully and not create potentially dangerous situations due to recklessness. As organizers we therefore reserve the right to eject anybody from our events who we think is behaving inappropriately.

As these motorsports events involve advanced driving skills there’s always the possibility of vehicle damage. If you damage your car at one of our events we will not be held liable! Likewise, if you cause damage to any of the facilities you may be held liable for any damage caused by you!

It’s typically nothing to worry about – most events are completely incident free and as long as you follow safety procedures and know your limits you will most likely be fine – just saying!
                http://sskdrift.com/?page_id=21
                '92 E36 325i Black
                History:
                '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg

Comment

Anyone going?
                  - E82, 1M - Current
                  • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                  - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                  • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
                  - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                  E36, 318 Touring Sold
                  E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Working...
                  X