But welcome to the club and welcome to the drift session adel

Comment

1. Nabil
      2. AK47..... Woooohooooo!
      3. Eyad
      4. Adel (el_rey)

where are the guys!!! i think we need to call them :rofl:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
        Handling = High speed sweepers + a firgure-8!

Auto-x is for pussies! :D
        oh so now its for pussies!!

I seedi i am a pu44y :D a pu44y with a GT3, this sure doesn't sound good :drivinginstructor:

Lets do it!
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Sorry guys, it's looking like I will be out of the country this weekend.

Will be up for another when it cools down, especially if it includes the auto-x!

Comment

PETER!!! I was relying on u!!! I will deal with u later!

guys please make this event happen!!! IBLEEEEAAAASE!
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

AK , I'm coming with you ;)

Comment

ahlan wa sahlan :) that's if we get enough people to actually go to Al Ain... not looking good so far :(
                sigpic

Comment

What's wrong with Hasan ? Im pretty sure he'll be there if its drifting !
                  07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

he works on Saturdays
                    sigpic

Comment

AK I'm riding with you too ( so you can confirm that you're coming this time :rofl: )
                      sigpic
                      07' HFP Accord | Current
                      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

List as of today:

1. Nabil
                        2. AK47..... Woooohooooo!
                        3. Eyad
                        4. Adel (el_rey)
                        5. Sia
                        6. Meskovic

Comment

Ohhhh.....I wanna be there for this...

I'm pushing my friend to bring his new Mustang 5.0.... Yes its a Sacrilege to even mention a Mustang on this forum...but I promise you its nothing like any previous mustangs.

This has been benchmarked with a E92 M3 ;)

I'll let you guys know today.

Comment

benchmarked with an e92 M3 he says!! there will never be an American car that comes close to its German rival... :starwars:

and it is soooooooo sacrilege Arnie... u will be branded a traitor like our Japanese spy friend Mahmoud!!! hehe
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                              benchmarked with an e92 M3 he says!! there will never be an American car that comes close to its German rival... :starwars:

and it is soooooooo sacrilege Arnie... u will be branded a traitor like our Japanese spy friend Mahmoud!!! hehe
                              We should give the Mustang a chance to embarass itself. :rofl2:
                              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post

I was trying to avoid this but you leave me no choice :D

[YOUTUBE]uOwSPccbzl4[/YOUTUBE]

I think that video shows just how close enough it is.

I wasnt a Mustang fan.....until I drove the new 5.0 (DOHC - unlike the typical american push-rod).....I was really suprised it how Balanced this car was at the limit and its VERY uncanny for a LIVE AXLE rear end

you guys have to give this car a chance :D

Comment

Working...
                                X