Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailers in GCC?

Hello guys,

I've been searching about trailers every since I joined here but to no avail. What's the trailer scene like in GCC? Are there any dealers/manufacturers in the region? Or does everyone seem to import? I'm talking both open deck and enclosed. Does Gooseneck/5th wheel even exist in the Gulf? This is excluding the pro teams with their tractor trailer rigs of course :)

I have a trailer I'm debating whether I should ship back home or not. It's nothing special, but it's cheaper than shipping one from the UK after the fact.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Definitely ship it back with you. People here buy ready or build custom. However, custom jobs, being in the Middle East, are below expectations almost always (sharp edges that lead to nasty wounds).

Comment

Do you have pics for the trailer
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

if you can get proper blueprints or various pictures of a specific trailer im 100% sure that you can get it built at some shop in the northern emirates.

Comment

Working...
        X