The "Who's in for the 2008/2009 season" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Who's in for the 2008/2009 season" thread

Two seasons ago, I was the only BMW competing (such a stretch of a word this one!!) in the national scene along with a couple of BMW veterans who came as time permitted them. But things have moved on now and just want to measure the interest now and see how many have converted :D On a personal level I'll be doing the Redline Challenge this season and occasional EMSF Autox Championship rounds; pending if they've learned from their previous mistakes. And there's that one Porsche that we'll pretend is a BMW this season :D

The veterans are back with bigger toys and more experience, and those who want to try it out are having the HPDS alongside to boost their skills and rectify their shortcomings...

There are interesting setups you guys will witness as they develop now that we have some experience and guidance from the big boys out here!! Can't wait at all...

So, who's in?

I wanna say I'm in... but I can't, got a few things to fix in the car and get up to par on my driving skills... need a WHOLE lot more HPDS!!!

BRING IT!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

You can do both! You folks have an unparalleled opportunity this season; HPDS + Timed Events in one season....Think of the prospect :)

Comment

i'm in even if i had to track a bicycle!

sponsors please PM me the price of a set of KW v3 coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
          Two seasons ago, I was the only BMW competing (such a stretch of a word this one!!)
          Big stretch :slap: I started in a BMW in 2000-2001 :yuhoo:

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

And there's that one Porsche that we'll pretend is a BMW this season :D
          I wonder who that is :irule:

Im in this season, if my BMW is ready I will use that, if not I will use my BMW Porsche :woot:
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

ok bruno i have send you a pm with the price.

feel free to contact me for any further information. same goes to all you guys.
            "Be Inspired"
            sigpic

Tel. +971 4 8853838 Fax. +971 4 8853805 E-mail. mohd.tarifi@tam-ae.com

Comment

There's Bashar who's unable to be online for a month now!! Bassam Mughrabi is a regular and a formidable driver. That makes 5 regular BMWs out in a national championship.

I want to see MORE!

Comment

I heard Bassam bought an Evo :bricks:
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Nope..

Comment

Great
                    Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                      Great
                      I might be in. Give me more info and will let you know.

Cheers,

Jloup
                      sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                      2006 Z4M - SOLD
                      1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                      2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                      2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                      2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                      2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                      1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                      2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Somebody block this Manga thingie, we're not interested in reading the Manga non sense

Comment

If it's possible to join EMSF around midway through the season when I have a car ready, then I'm in !

Although, I will be with support and 'maby' a Support Truck .
                          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
                          X