• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolve Track Fun & Practice - Round 3 - 18/12/2009

Alright Guys,

Sorry forgot to post this earlier here

here it is

The registration for Evolve Track Fun & Practice - Round 3 in open now :dance:

We will have it again on our lovely spot the Jabel Ali Track on Friday the 18th December 2009, and will host the minimum number of speed corns, it will start at 11:00am and it will extend for 5 or more hours of extreme fun.

Registration will stay open until Thursday the 17th December 2009 by 12:00pm, you can register buy posting the following details on this thread, don't worry about making any lists just post up your details and i'll update the confirmed list at the end of this post.

Nickname - Real Name – Car Type

Details of the event as follows:

Date: 18th December 2009
    Location: Jabel Ali Karting Track (Exact Location is detailed below)
    Briefing: 10.30am
    Walking the track: 10:45am (This might be replaced with a slow trip around the track in your cars)
    Track Time: 11.00am to 4.00pm or more
    Rate: AED 250/- per driver
    Runs: Minimum of 6 with the possibility of 2 extra runs.
    Expected run time: 1 to 1.5 min each
    Min requirements: A properly running car, working seatbelts & a helmet.
    Extras: Light lunch, Cold Water, Soft Drinks & Crackers will be available.
    Max number of drivers: 30 Drivers

* All drivers must attend the briefing to be able to run.
    * An instructor to accompany each driver in their first run is a must for beginners. (The instructor/s will observe your driving skills around the track, notify you of your mistakes & teach you some new skills that will help you control the car better & will make you go around the track faster)
    * Drivers should have their helmets & seatbelts on as long as they are on the track, This rule goes on any passenger accompanying the driver in his runs.
    * This event is confirmed subject to minimum of 13 drivers confirming their attendance.
    * Any driver that requires a wakeup call can PM me his mobile number and I’ll do it for him

Keep Driving on Sheik Zayed Road towards Abu Dhabi until you find the signboard that says "Exit 13, Free Zone (South), Port & Free Zone" , take that exit and go right then keep driving straight past the upcoming traffic light until you reach a big round about, take that round about left and drive straight until the first PAVED right where you will take it and follow the road until the small weird round about, upon entering the round about, the first exit on your right will be JA Hotel and the second exit is where you will go, after taking that exit there is a mandatory left which will lead you to a small road that have JA track on its left and the entrance will be there too.

If you have any clarifications, please don't hesitate to post it here or to contact me my following details

On the forum: Nick Name “Blue”
    On my e-mail: Weaam.abdou@hotmail.com
    On my Mob: 050/4220094

Looking forward to seeing you all having fun over there.

Cheers

Hi All

We decided to give the best performing 5 drivers a unique and a different kind of experience.

Here is how it will go:

As usual we will have first two sets of two laps for each group of the three but upon reaching the third set we will pick the 5 best performing drivers and save them for the experience.

The drivers will have three laps in one, they will start normally and complete their first lap then go on and complete the second & third lap and then stop after the finishing line.

The above will be repeated twice for each driver.

Hope to you all performing well.

Cheers

Comment

Sorry Weam but can you shed a lil light on this:

Originally posted by Blue View Post
      Extras: Light lunch, Cold Water, Soft Drinks & Crackers will be available.
      I mean crackers ? For what

Comment

Hahaha, that's biscuits for you and me!!!!! :rofl:

I need tires!!! ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          Sorry Weam but can you shed a lil light on this:

I mean crackers ? For what
          Lay's chips & biscuits for drivers who are always hungry :)

or you can say..."Tasbera" ;)

Comment

weam i can come but then i'll have to leave before 1pm.. can i have my laps done quickly and leave then

Comment

Pm'ed u :)

Comment

Working...
              X