Team Endurance Series - Al Ain Raceway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Endurance Series - Al Ain Raceway

I would love to join, anyone interested?

EXCITING PRIZES TO BE WON BY THE SERIES PODIUM WINNERS - PRIZES TBA!!

TEAM ENDURANCE SERIES

We would like to invite you to enter the TEAM ENDURANCE SERIES, along with your friends or colleagues, here at Al Ain Raceway.

The Endurance format series will be a six round championship starting on the 16th October 2009 and running through to 16th April 2010.

FORMAT: 1.5 HOUR ENDURANCE RACE
    DRIVERS: TEAMS OF 2 - 3 DRIVERS
    CLASSES: NOVICE AND PROFESSIONAL CLASSES
    TIME: 5.30 PM REGISTRATION
    PRICE: AED 1000 PER ROUND
    SPECIAL OFFER: SAVE AED 1000 BY PRE-BOOKING INTO ALL SIX ROUNDS OF THE SERIES IN ADVANCE.

MORE INFORMATION

Series Dates:

ROUND 1
    16 October 2009

ROUND 2
    13 November 2009
    ROUND 3
    15 January 2010
    ROUND 4
    12 February 2010
    ROUND 5
    12 March 2010
    ROUND 6
    16 April 2010

For more information on Al Ain Raceway visit www.alainraceway.com or call us on 03-768-6662
    To unsubscribe, reply to this email with the word 砥nsubscribe" in the subject line.
    Last edited by Luay; 25-09-2009, 04:13 PM.
    sigpic

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.126 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Shu guys, no one interested?
    sigpic

Comment

I guess many of us are keen on Joining the BMW Club UAE karting series...
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

we are doing our own series ;)

Comment

Working...
        X