Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track Fun this Friday 25/9/2009

Hi All,

JA track is available from 9am to 12pm on Friday...open track fun...using ADPCC R2 layout http://www.adpcc.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=380 ...10 spaces available...15min driving time per driver...each space for AED 250/-...cold drinks & crackers available...helmet and standard safety setups is a must...Anybody interested please PM me and I'll do the arrangement.

Cheers

AED250 for 15min is a bit too expensive I would think no?

in either case, good luck and I hope u have a good day :D
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

dude! 15 mins is more than 10 laps!
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

oh.... ok I shut up now :)
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

it's good fun.... i wish i had my car.

Comment

For Clarification: 15 min driving time = 7 to 8 laps of 1.5 to 2 min each lap.

Update: 8 Spaces Available

Comment

close enough ;)
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

spaces will fly fast i'm sure

Comment

Where is my car when I need it!
                  Meskovic

Comment

FX35 ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                      Where is my car when I need it!
                      E30 or GT3??????

Comment

Its still early to get the E30 done, but the GT3 should be done soon :(
                        Meskovic

Comment

OMG, its not finished yet, if u have got it to my dad's shop here in AD it would have been finished long time ago

Comment

:rofl:

A good job needs its own time ;)

BTT
                            Meskovic

Comment

I'm in book me
                              To leave the world far behind...
                              sigpic
                              ////\/\
                              IS THE ANSWER

Comment

Working...
                              X