DAMC Sprint Challenge – Round 1 on 19th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMC Sprint Challenge – Round 1 on 19th June

The online registration for the first round is open now, is there any body ready and up the challenge?!

http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/genera...spx?ekfrm=5110

Well i guess nobody from our club is ready for that kind of race.....

car has to be customized to meet there standerds...
    1. FIA racing seats
    2. FIA racing harness
    3. cars made before 2000 must have a roll-cage fitted in it
    4. Racing gear and helmet
    5. convertable cars with no hard-top fitted has to have a roll-cage fitted also.

thants alot of stuff to do for such a compitition...................
    sigpic
    iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
    Falcons Garage
    Carbotech

Comment

Im in but in my Porsche!
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Yeah nabil ur porsche is fully equiped for this challange :evil:

My car is short of a roll-cage.....although i think i would do something really good with a roll-cage along with some good semi-slicks.......
        sigpic
        iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
        Falcons Garage
        Carbotech

Comment

Thats why i'm disparately looking for a rollcage!! :banghead:

Comment

How much is a roll cage for your car Bashar?
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

A roll-cage for my car will be about 5-6k dhs easily :sad:
              sigpic
              iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
              Falcons Garage
              Carbotech

Comment

Originally posted by Bashar M. View Post
                A roll-cage for my car will be about 5-6k dhs easily :sad:
                :nono:
                i heard that it is way cheaper.

the sprint challenge is a 6 round tournament that is very tempting. i wish my car was prepared for it.

Comment

Yeah i can get a 6 point from bimmerworld.com with a very good price 750$
                  but the autodrome are asking for an FIA approved cage..........thats EXPENSIVE :wow:

Yup Bruno its gonna be worth it BIG TIME......i mean its a pure track racing experiance :drool:
                  sigpic
                  iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                  Falcons Garage
                  Carbotech

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    :nono:
                    i heard that it is way cheaper.

the sprint challenge is a 6 round tournament that is very tempting. i wish my car was prepared for it.
                    you can prepare it dude, at least you dont need a cage!

Originally posted by Bashar M. View Post
                    Yeah i can get a 6 point from bimmerworld.com with a very good price 750$
                    but the autodrome are asking for an FIA approved cage..........thats EXPENSIVE :wow:
                    What about a custom made one?
                    Meskovic

Comment

^^^do u know any place that do!!

Comment

Ill check...
                        Meskovic

Comment

I was told LAP57 can do it, im waiting for pricing...
                          Meskovic

Comment

I have the welding tools… I think it’s called the electric welder used mainly for chassis welding and things like that. If this is the one that I can do the welding for free, even if it’s the one we can still manage to find the tools and required specification and get abdulassalam :bow: to do the welding over the weekend.

Comment

^^^:nono: the welder should be FIA approved

Lap57 has approved welder but they need the cage
                              Last edited by Blue; 14-05-2008, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X