Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suzuki Swift Cup info

Hello everyone,
    unfortunately i didn't join you in the Oman drive because we had a stand during the UAE national race day at AD. We had a lot of interest on the championship because of the new more powerful cars and because of the price. I have sold 6 out of the 10 seats already, and have 4 more to sell. I have attached the brochure with the relevant information. We are also going to have a race training course for new comers who want to get their licenses and race. please contact me if you are interested or pass this info to whomever you think would be interested.
    After racing in the Chevrolet Supercars and the KSA Radical Cup, I can honestly say that the amount of wheel to wheel racing and rubbing and banging you get in the Suzukis is much more fun. Obviously it's not the same power, but it is great fun.
    Also if anyone knows a company that would like to sponsor the whole championship, please let me know. We have 3 different levels for championship sponsors that start from AED 150k to AED 300k.

If you have always wanted to race, then this is your chance. You will never be able to race in a championship for this little money. While talking to one of the Honda racers last Friday, he told me that what we are asking for is how much he spend just for setting up his car for the season.
    Attached Files
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

so Tempting...
    sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
    2006 Z4M - SOLD
    1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
    2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
    2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
    1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
    2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

We have 7 drivers signed up already and one more to confirm this week. This only leaves us with 2 cars available, so if you are thinking about this, please contact me asap. We are going to be the biggest class to race in UAE with 10 cars.
      We have also had some sponsorship offers(a bit lower than we want) but if anyone can think of a brand that might be interested, please let me know.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Just finished round one with mixed feelings. The cars were stuck at the port for a week and we got two in the night before the race. The guys did not sleep to try and have six cars ready. The sad news is that we lost a driver because of lack of preparation before Thursdays practice, and because of mistakes and short comings towards his car. The great news is that the five cars that raced had a great time, Bashar Mardini who just got his license and never raced before won both races! in the second race, the top four cars crossed the finish line 1.4 seconds apart. Everyone was happy at the end of the day except me for losing a driver. With the positive feedback the currant drivers have, I'm sure we'll get more people soon. We are already working on the cars to have all 10 ready for round two. enjoy the pic. for more go to,http://www.facebook.com/suzukicup?ref=ts
        Attached Files

Mods
        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
        Schrick cams
        KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X