No announcement yet.

My new job in motorsport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mabrook bro and good luck on your assignment!

I am a promoter and organizer for the Bahrain 2000cc Championship, and getting the 12 car grid filled on our first season was very very challenging.

We started the season with many incentives for the drivers by providing them free equipment up to the value of $10k in return for comprehensive participation.

Comment

Thanks bro,
      I love the way you guys do your work in Bahrain, it is all about promoting the sport. Unfortunately in UAE everyone is trying to make as much money as possible and looking for a quick score. Inshallah that will separate us from the rest, my main objective is to fill the 10 cars we have, if we can break even, then we would have reached or goals.
      I will start a new thread tomorrow which will have all the details for anyone interested.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations and good luck... Hope it will be as fun and exciting as racing
        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          Qassim can you please start a new thread with the season calendar of te swift cup maybe you can get some interest... Maybe JL would like to sponsor me:p
          No excuses Bruno,

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...906#post129906
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
          KW Coilovers V3
          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X