No announcement yet.

Formula DRIFT Announces Driver List for Abu Dhabi Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys.....for whoever not attend this event....he miss alot alot of fun...real fun!!! it was amaazing, perfect, full of exciting talent....till now im hearing the engine sounds in my ears!! i love that....im downloading the vids from the handy cam...and guess what!!! 65 vids :D and i ll upload only the best of the best....
    me and ayham met Mike Essa and ayham had a short conversation with him, he is very nice person and we enjoy talking to him...ll post the vid soon....
    Last edited by eoudeh; 25-02-2011, 11:34 PM.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Indeed very nice show. It is amazing how much skill they have. The final couldn't get any better, with the small crush :)
      Too bad the bmw was on of the slowest cars :( however best sound out there.
      Can't wait for the vids Eyad.
      07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

The show was amazing!! But It was so unfortunate for Michael and the BMW :(,

here's a teaser guys :P

[youtube]RLVKTob-NTA[/youtube]
        sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
        Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
        Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
        Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
        Black 1986 E28 535i
        Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
        Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
        Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

here you go....:D...its not edited....its pure :), rest ll come soon with photos

[YOUTUBE]iLgjs3SNJlw[/YOUTUBE]

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Very nice video Eyad ! I dunno how you do it, but you always have d best vids :)

P.s : at 1:06 your kid is running towards the car, and then quickly turns around and shouts, did he get scared of the sound of d engine ? :)
            07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Awsome posting, waiting for the rest. Mashallah Eyad the vid shows the youngest enthuiasist;)! @Rady i think he wanted to get in the car man! I would shout myself in that situiation
              sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
              Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
              Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
              Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
              Black 1986 E28 535i
              Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
              Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
              Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

lol....he get scared from the V10 sound :D
                thanx guys.....the rest is comming......uploading

Comment

Did u tell them to join? :p

Comment

tell whom? :rofl:

Comment

The guy with the supra and mazda :rofl:

Comment

my share for the pics...

Comment

Nice pics and Videos guys it was nice meeting some of you! and nshalah next event we have more cars going from Dubai together. !! GREAT EVENT.:yuhoo:
                          - E82, 1M - Current
                          Akrapovic Exhaust BMW Performance Seats BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                          - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                          BBS Rims Eibach Lowering Springs Some Engine Modifications
                          - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                          E36, 318 Touring Sold
                          E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Looked like fun. Thanks for sharing the pics and video

Comment

Great Pics Eyad. Thanks for sharing !
                              07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

you welcome guys..more vids uploading

Comment

Working...
                                X