Porsche Panamera racecar victorious on debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
    You aren't comparing same cars/class... I'm comparing big 4 door sedans (i.e. Panamera and M5)... for the M3 it is in a different class
    Perhaps you are right.

But, even then, the E60 M5 is no match for the Panamera Turbo.
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Hoooorrrraaay

and for all the Panamera haters you can eat your dust :D
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I would rather eat dust than own a hideous and EXTREMELY vulgar car like that! ugly doesnt begin to discribe it!!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Just look at the photo...When did we have station wagons racing ?!
          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Noobs
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

:lol:
              sigpic

Comment

I see the resemblance
                Meskovic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

That's a GT car!! The Panamera is......what is it? Seriously? :s

Comment

The B6 fits the bill very well, Perfect ! Unlike the titanic Panamera..

Comment

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence
                      Meskovic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

There's no come back to that.

Comment

panamera is a piece of sha7'a :rofl: period
                          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                            panamera is a piece of sha7'a :rofl: period
                            Says bedewi
                            Meskovic

Comment

:rofl2:

No matter what we say about it, the fact remains that it is a very fast car. And the biggest contributor to that is its AWD.

Even if it is a station wagon. It is one fast station wagon.
                              sigpic

Comment

i think this car would be great only if it didn't have the porsche emblem on it, i want porsche to stick to its orthodox culture ......the RR coupe
                                Last edited by mahmoud_bedewi; 09-08-2010, 07:51 AM.
                                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Working...
                                X