No announcement yet.

Q Racing Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

It will be a nice track for sure.
    sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
    2006 Z4M - SOLD
    1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
    2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
    2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
    1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
    2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Wow... the track looks sick!!! :drool:
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Qassim, you earned it man. Hard work has finally paid off, kills not being able to watch though. But DAMN am I happy for you !!!!!! CONGRATS Q !!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
          Qassim, you earned it man. Hard work has finally paid off, kills not being able to watch though. But DAMN am I happy for you !!!!!! CONGRATS Q !!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          You know you were the inspiration behind the name :)
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
          KW Coilovers V3
          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

will cheer for you M5 mate :)
            sigpic
            iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
            Falcons Garage
            Carbotech

Comment

Originally posted by Bashar M. View Post
              will cheer for you M5 mate :)
              Thanks partner. The races should be on either Abu Dhabi TV or Bahrain Sport TV.

It was a very long day today, went up to AD twice first time left at 6 AM and just got back home. I had a chance to walk the track, and was surprised about how slow it is. Although Yas Marina Circuit has the longest straight of any of the tracks used for F1 this season at 1.2k, the GP2 cars today were lapping 13 to 14 secs slower than they were lapping in Bahrain. The middle part of the track is very slow. Things will be much clearer tomorrow after qualifying and we'll see where everyone stands. I hope I wont be standing last :)
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
              Schrick cams
              KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

InshaAllah you'll never stand last, just do your best bro..

From the videos itself you can tell the track is slow because it looks a little tight and congested, which means hard time for over taking..

Comment

and more accidents
                  sigpic
                  iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                  Falcons Garage
                  Carbotech

Comment

best of luck bro
                    sigpic
                    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

We're on our way....hopefully we can see u at the pits!

Comment

My suit again? :D
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Thanks all.
                          It was a very interesting qualifying session, unfortunately I had a problem with my fuel pump. I was able to set a lap time good enough fro P3 in my group before the fuel pump really started acting up. I pitted but could not get anything done so went out for the last 2 laps to try and learn the track more. The problem is that we need to have 2 good laps, the first one is for Saturdays race and the second one for Sunday's race. That said I will start tomorrows race in P3 and Sundays race in P5.

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                          My suit again? :D
                          :) I tried calling you for permission, I asked Ayham about you and he said you're very busy. Ayham also told me that I can use it.:runaway:

I'll send it to the cleaners as soon as I'm done :rofl2:

Mods
                          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                          Schrick cams
                          KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Dude u can use it whenever u want :) just get a trophy back!
                            Meskovic
                            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

If you get a trophy I'm taking half of it home! You've been warned! :rofl:

We will be there tomorrow morning. Good luck in cutting the trophy in half! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                                Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

If you get a trophy I'm taking half of it home! You've been warned! :rofl:

We will be there tomorrow morning. Good luck in cutting the trophy in half! Lol
                                I might get 2 trophies, one for me and one for Q Racing team. They actually have a team championship :rofl:

Mods
                                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                                Schrick cams
                                KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X