Loeb to test for Red Bull later this month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loeb to test for Red Bull later this month

Five-time world rally champion Sebastien Loeb will return to the cockpit of a Formula One car later this month when he tests for Red Bull in Barcelona. Loeb will get behind the wheel of the RB4 during an official session at the Spanish circuit in just under two weeks’ time.

Back in December 2007, he got his first taste of Formula One power in a Renault, during a special promotional event at Le Castellet in the south of France. Whilst Loeb took charge of the R26, former Renault driver Heikki Kovalainen tested the Frenchman’s title-winning Citroen C4.

Toro Rosso's Sebastian Vettel, who will race for Red Bull in 2009, will also be in action for the team at the Barcelona test.

Now this will be interesting!
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

That will be fun. A rally guy into the f1, sounds pretty good. But this guy as a serious driving talent.
    sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
    2006 Z4M - SOLD
    1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
    2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
    2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
    1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
    2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

seen a rally driver & a motorbike rider (can't remember who) drive an F1 car & they spun on turns :rofl:

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Maybe an F1 drifting coming soon :D :D
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

that will be even better.
          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
          2006 Z4M - SOLD
          1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
          2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
          1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
          2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Hell yes! :D :D
            Meskovic

Comment

Would love to see this coming :D

Comment

Since next year the cars are going to be on full slicks that will be amazing to watch... but I think Loeb is going to need a handbrake in the car to be able to pull off the driftings :rofl:
                ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Working...
                X