No announcement yet.

Good Service Appreciation Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ayham.... Again at das autoworks... Amazing patience ! He came out when my gear wouldnt disengage... Turns out it looks like an accumalator.. Changed it in record time... She is purring again, and i am a happy bunny! Dude, honestly... Service is top notch mate! Appreciate it
    sigpic
    Current
    E92 M3 2011
    # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
    # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
    # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
    E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
    # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
    # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
    # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Hi everyone. I am a fresh meat in Abu Dhabi.

Since last summer my E66 got engine checklight coming on frequently. After having a thorough inspection at Das, both Ayham and I prayed it was not the vanos problem. Unfortunately, it turned out to be the case. :(

After a while, I got the "refreshed" car from Das - I have to admit I was VERY picky during the process, but Ayham and his mechanics did an excellent work and I am so happy now the car is in good condition again!

Thank you so much Ayham! :)

/Jerald

Comment

just wanted to say a big BIG thank you to Ehssan for the job well done on my car... I'll be creating a thread soon with the before and after pics of my front headlights... anyone who's seen my car before would remember that the front headlights cover was yellow... and I mean EXTREMELY yellow and disgusting, Ehssan worked his magic and they look brand spanking new... Thanks Ehssan for the brilliant job and unbelievable support, u truly are the ultimate after sales person! oh and he also upgrades my angel eyes to the white ones... custom job baby!

Will upload the before and after pics soon!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

AK....time to change ur sigy!!!!

and waiting for the thread

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

i'll change the siggy when a certain someone sends me a nice pic of my M5!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
              just wanted to say a big BIG thank you to Ehssan for the job well done on my car... I'll be creating a thread soon with the before and after pics of my front headlights... anyone who's seen my car before would remember that the front headlights cover was yellow... and I mean EXTREMELY yellow and disgusting, Ehssan worked his magic and they look brand spanking new... Thanks Ehssan for the brilliant job and unbelievable support, u truly are the ultimate after sales person! oh and he also upgrades my angel eyes to the white ones... custom job baby!

you are most welcome my dearest friend ,,, it was pleasure working on your car's upgrade ( Headlights - taillights ) ,, putting a smile on a person's face like you is an honor :thanks:

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post

well done, it should look awesome now ;-)
                sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                2006 Z4M - SOLD
                1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

it looks absolutely brand new JL... brilliant!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

That was what was missing on that car, brand new headlight and the car would be just awesome. Good job AK
                    sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                    2006 Z4M - SOLD
                    1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                    2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                    2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                    2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                    2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                    1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                    2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

the headlights were only cleaned by Ehssan and polished... they look brand new!! :D
                      sigpic

Comment

hi guys the x center seems to be a good garage as i can see by your posts, but how is their prices ? like average?. thanx and happy driving.
                        take care of your ride and it will take care of you.

Comment

They're fine...Anywhere is almost always better and cheaper than the dealer.

Comment

Ayham thx for the reply, i'll definitly go there because i've changed the head gasket seals more than 4 times now and im stil having the same problem after 2 weeks driving it's start to leek on the right side of the engine.

im really desperate now to find the solution to this problem.

ive just change the gear of the car and got the dravshaft adjusted because i used to hear a baging noise when coming to a stop. and tomorow im gona instal a brand new fuel pump.
                            thnx you guys are just great
                            take care of your ride and it will take care of you.

Comment

you can also go to DAS service, i recommend it....in fact i've used both X center and DAS and have absolutely no complaints, both of them are very professional and will certainly get your problems sorted!
                              '09 RS6 V10 BiTurbo - current
                              '08 BMW 540i Mpack - sold
                              '04 Audi RS6 - sold
                              '01 Audi A8 D2 4.2 - sold
                              '06 BMW 750Li - sold
                              '05 BMW X5 4.8is Blue Le Mans - sold
                              '12 Golf GTi DSG Superchips stage 1 - sold
                              '11 Passat 1.8T DSG - sold
                              '01 540i M-pack - sold
                              '08 Cayenne Turbo - sold
                              '09 Porsche Cayenne - sold
                              '04 Audi RS6 ABT - sold
                              '04 VW Phaeton - sold
                              SLK 230K - sold
                              E46 330i -sold
                              E46 330i M-Pack - sold
                              Jaguar X-type - sold

Comment

Originally posted by animal1162 View Post
                                Ayham thx for the reply, i'll definitly go there because i've changed the head gasket seals more than 4 times now and im stil having the same problem after 2 weeks driving it's start to leek on the right side of the engine.

im really desperate now to find the solution to this problem.

ive just change the gear of the car and got the dravshaft adjusted because i used to hear a baging noise when coming to a stop. and tomorow im gona instal a brand new fuel pump.
                                thnx you guys are just great
                                Your head could be "warped", which means you'd need a new head. Wouldn't recommend mating your block to another head as that has its own problems too. If that proves to be the case then replace the engine as a unit.

If the shop you've used earlier knows their stuff, they should subject the engine to a leak down test and find out the tolerances. But I've only heard of one other shop besides ours that actually has the tester here.

P.S: When the head was removed, were the piston rings checked for clearance?

Comment

Working...
                                X