Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowering stock z3 coupe 99

Hi guyz,

I need to drop a 1999 Z3 coupe without changing the suspension?

Please advise

Thanks,

:)

There is no safe or effective way to do it without changing the springs. Cutting springs or using spring clamps will just ruin the handling. I put Bilstein shocks and H&R springs on my Z3M and am very happy with them. Used H&R coilovers on the Z4m (Bilstein makes the shocks for H&R coilovers by the way) and am also very happy with the results there.

Comment

Originally posted by TRSpitfire View Post
      There is no safe or effective way to do it without changing the springs. Cutting springs or using spring clamps will just ruin the handling. I put Bilstein shocks and H&R springs on my Z3M and am very happy with them. Used H&R coilovers on the Z4m (Bilstein makes the shocks for H&R coilovers by the way) and am also very happy with the results there.

Where can I get them and how much do they cost?

Comment

turner motorsports comes to mind, there is also a H&R distributer in Al Quaz..

- - - - - - - - - -

Hi TR, hows that Z4M treating ya?, gotta go for a drive sometime mate :)
        Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Working...
        X