Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E39 M5 Swaybars

Hi guys,

I just remembered a important part of my suspension which I have not yet ordered.

SWAY BARS!

Any suggestions/ideas as to which thickness to go for to ensure less bodyroll but also to make sure the nose doesnt go out in a turn... I know that if you go to thick in front the nose will not flex at all thus the car wont grip proper..

Awaiting your opinions..
    Current:
    2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
    2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
    2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
    1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
    1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

DINAN !

Comment

ssense this guy is opening all these thread in the wrong forum section right?

it's naj he makes the entire members in m5board and on bmwcuae work to satisfy the cosmetic needs of his car...

back to topic. i have front and rear swaybars coming in from dinan. i bought them from a group buy and the front ones are on back order. so good luck getting them.

Comment

Dinan over 700USD... Eibach set 420 USD.. Same sizes on front 28mm..
        Current:

Past ///M's:
        2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++

Comment

TMS / UUC?

Comment

After Bruno and I met up in our secret hide out we both read that its best to only replace rears... LOL I didnt order any yet...
            Current:

Past ///M's:

Comment

Originally posted by Naj View Post
              After Bruno and I met up in our secret hide out
              and which sheesha place would that be?! :rofl:

Bruno = :shisha:
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
              X