Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E39 M5 Suspension ideas and advise?

Hi Guys,

Been looking around.. seems like coilovers are best and most going for the Bilstein PSS9 kit or KW V2/V3.. both are above 7kdhs.. kinda pricey..

What about springs?

HR, Eibach, KW...

Anyone have anything fitted to their car? How is it? What do you think?
    Current:
    2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
    2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
    2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
    1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
    1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

i'm running kw V2

Comment

Bruno.. sell them to me, u buy something newer!
      Current:

Past ///M's:
      2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++

Comment

its already new... i drove 200 kms on them

Comment

How much did you pay?
          Current:

Past ///M's:

Comment

I have a set of brand new B&G lowering springs, perfect for E39 M5s, you wont even lose ride quality..

I also have a set of brand new OEM springs, none of these springs have been used..

Let me know if you're interested..

Comment

SSense whats under your car then? And what the hell is B&G? LOL never heard of them
              Current:

Past ///M's:

Comment

Close to 7k if I remember correctly

Comment

B&G has interested me.. but I am low baller.. so how about you mention the price you want (and I dont want stories, ya and then I ordered and paid DHL VIP today delivery) etc etc... :P
                  Current:

Past ///M's:

Comment

Originally posted by Naj View Post
                    SSense whats under your car then? And what the hell is B&G? LOL never heard of them
                    Im running stock OEM springs, but I also have an extra set of the OEMs in my store..

Whereas, B&G are a just like H&R, do a research on these springs if you want to see the ride height after the installation.. The good thing about these springs is they lower your car, but you wont lose the ride quality atall, unlike H&R springs which makes the ride stiff..

Comment

But I like stiffer.. I am sports driver.. not saloon driver.. so B&G is for looks only basically
                      Current:

Past ///M's:

Comment

But I like stiffer.. I am sports driver.. not saloon driver.. so B&G is for looks only basically
                        I say, do a research, I dont want to exaggerate what Im selling.. If ineterested let me know..

P.S: You have a pm

Comment

Interested for 50% of what you just PM'd me... Then again I want a stiffer ride.. lets see.. but thats my offer if you are willing to sell. I get new HR for 1350 delivered
                          Current:

Past ///M's:

Comment

Interested for 50% of what you just PM'd me... Then again I want a stiffer ride.. lets see.. but thats my offer if you are willing to sell. I get new HR for 1350 delivered
                            Deal.. PM me and let me know the details, when and where can we finish it..

Comment

never deal with Naj... everything is 50% cheaper with him! good luck bro
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X