Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good garage in sharjah

Hey everyone,

am a new member here i just bought an E36 M3 i really need a good garage in sharjah to check my car u kno like monthly checks to make sure nothing is wrong, one more thing how much does a new air mass sensor cost " sa3et el hawa" nd does it really affect ur cars performance.

Falcon garage in rashidiya in dubai, its ur solution ;)

Comment

thx man ill check it out

Comment

New MAF sensor is between AED900 and AED1,100. Depending on the price set by the dealer that day.

Comment

thx man

Comment

+1 to akanso & ayham :)

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard

Comment

Bruno Spec Is Your Solution :laughhard:
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

i agreed with akanso & ayham, in my opinion go for OEM MAF to keep headache far away ...and good luck with warm welcom to our club

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

For the record, there are no aftermarker MAF sensors.

Comment

thanx president.....i thought there is ....coz im always stick to AD motors :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

You're welcome buddy :)

Comment

Which model is it? and whats the milage on the car?

There are many good garages in sharjah but i advise you not to risk handing over your M3 to any as they wouldnt know what is an M3 :)

I would also recommend Falcons garage as they worked on my previous E36 M3 in every possible way. except the engine that was totaly done by myself for the fun of it :D

Regarding the MAF sensor you go with OEM that would cost an arm, or you could take the part number to BOSCH in sharjah and they will provide you with the BOSCH MAF (much cheaper). Also you can check with VDO :)
                          sigpic
                          iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                          Falcons Garage
                          Carbotech

Comment

its a 1995 mod done 96k miles, just bought the MAF for 780dhs but turns out that the pipe connecting it to the engine burst so i had to change it, kamen pipe check el race is cut nd i had to order it but in the few mins the MAF worked the car changed 180 degrees, its much much faster. i still havent checked my car yet plannig on doin it this week.

thx bro

Comment

Make sure theres no debree inside your intake manifold.
                              Post some photos man !! Colour ? Wheels ? Interior ? Any mods ?
                              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
                              X