Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brake pads & rear rotors..????

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I was wondering to do something in my car so i went through and checked my rotors and break pads and i was definitely unsatisfied about it because it has been a while i didn't change them ... i forgot to do them i was busy studying soon finals are coming ... so i headed yesterday to the BMW auto part reseller and I purchased the original BMW break pads and i was looking forward for drilled or slotted rotors ... i only found SACHS front slotted rotors for 280 AED and i asked for the same slotted for my rear wheels he said
    " the slotted and drilled only come for front wheels not for rear" further on i saw an e36 with all four wheels rotors slotted not drilled... how come??? so i purchased the break pads and i left the rotors for later on.... so plz where can i find the slotted rotors or drilled for my e36 320i 1992 ... thanks and if it is possible where can i find Brembo break system for my car ....?

Thanks all

No Limit

brembos will set you over $3000

call marwan at central auto spare parts and ask for the slotted rotors. i know for a fact that they come for the front ones only. but ask them they might have the rear ones as well.

ask 181 for central auto spare parts and they will give you the number.

Comment

Thanks Bruno

No Limit

Comment

Any more ideas ... ?
        First thing in the morning going to check central auto parts ....

Best regards
        Ahmed Rady

No Limit

Comment

You can buy the E36 M3 break assembly and fit it I guess, some guys on the other part of the world are fitting porsche systems
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Ill surf for that .... Thanks

No Limit

Comment

ATE makes good slotted rotors, again not sure of the rear.

Nabil, the E36 M3 brake assembly will need a change of struts and spindles for it to work. Not a direct bolt on, needs some replacements. E36M3 spindles are rare.
              If you want good braking for performance, then all you need is pads and maby slotted rotors.
              If you want the looks, drilled is great but expect cracks later on.
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

I love the Pagid yellow brake pads, do they come for BMWs as well? I used them on my GT3 and they are magical!
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Choose your weapon !
                  http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...&subcat_id=153
                  Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                    You just made my night!
                    Meskovic

Comment

:thanks:

Comment

Working...
                      X