Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADV1 custom wheels need to get repaired. Appreciate your advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADV1 custom wheels need to get repaired. Appreciate your advice!

I have a set of 21 ADV1 custom wheels on my BMW, and have scratched 3 of the 4. One has a decent sized chip on it.

What I am looking for is a good setup here in AD or Dubai that can fix those set of rims. I really need someone professional as those are high end rims and so I tend to treat them like a baby. Note that the finish of the rims is brushed aluminium, so painting them is not an option.

Would REALLY appreciate any pointers on who / where could help and what I should expect to pay per rim.

Muchas gracias!
    Attached Files

Hi Mofearr,

Try Bespoke wheel repair in Al Quz. I've repaired my rims there however, they are not brushed alum and hence easier to do. Maybe they have the expertise to repair your rims as well.

Give them a call 055 313 0130
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Many thanks Wazif. I got in touch with them and they said that they cant get it back to normal due to the brushed aluminium finishing. I have heard from a company called WheelFix, out in Al Quoz. Anyone heard or dealt with them? I was also quoted AED 800 per rim. Does that sound excessive, when you are getting 3 rims done?

Comment

havent heard of wheelfix. I got 1 one from bespoke 2 years back. Now the 3 are being done by another company....its just a paint job due to an unfortunate incident i had. No bad chips or missing pieces. The insurance company is covering it.
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

let us know how it goes... my set of bbs can use a bit of tlc too

Comment

Working...