Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E36 M3 Tyres - Non Staggered

Hi all,

I'm in need of refreshing the tyres on my E36.

Annoyingly its only 1 that really needs replacing (probably had it re-aligned too late) but i'm going to get them all changed.

Tyres in question are 235/40/17 and I cannot find anywhere in Dubai that sells them, with the exception of MSW who can supply semi-slicks :P

A number of places can do 235/45/17, but need some advice on these. I know its not a big difference, but wondered if anyone else has faced a similar problem?

Cheers

first , please introduce yourself to the club .

second , here is a good calculator to know what is the different between factory setup and any custom setup .

Tire size calculator

basically in your case , your speedometer will read 3.8% less than your actual speed .

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
      first , please introduce yourself to the club .

second , here is a good calculator to know what is the different between factory setup and any custom setup .

Tire size calculator

basically in your case , your speedometer will read 3.8% less than your actual speed .
      My old account is still there actually (R6MTK).

This account wasn't working initially so I had to register with another email address. When I used forgot password link (haven't used the site in a while) I used this account's email address.

Do you have the powers to delete/merge the other account with this one?

Cheers

Comment

really , what was ur old account , let me have a look at it and see what is the issue .

Comment

I can log onto both accounts now!

Really sorry, not sure what has gone on there!

You can remove this one if you wish. Thanks

Comment

you tell us which account you like the most , and we will deactivate the other one , :thumbsup2: ,

then I will clean this thread to keep it subject related only ;)

Comment

Thanks Ehssan.

Lets keep this account I am posting from as I did my intro from this one.

I need to change the email address associated with this, but will do it once the other account is removed (won't let me change it because of the other account).

Thanks for your help :-)

Comment

Working...
              X