need this Tire Size Urgently!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need this Tire Size Urgently!

on friday, i'm driving to lebanon, which will be aroun 2800 kms... but i can't find the front tires for my 130 i!

205/45/r18

i guess GOODYEAR have this size. but i can't find it in Abu Dhabi..

any ideas where i can find it?

Help will be appreciated

Ahmad

man go to dubai wheel balance in abu dhabi salam street he will guid u or he can find them to you contact me for any help i know the guys
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Call Zafco on 02-5555078, they are our Pirelli AD branch sponsor.

Comment

Originally posted by -v- View Post
        on friday, i'm driving to lebanon, which will be aroun 2800 kms... but i can't find the front tires for my 130 i!

205/45/r18

i guess GOODYEAR have this size. but i can't find it in Abu Dhabi..

any ideas where i can find it?

Help will be appreciated

Ahmad
        Say hi to my car on your way! You might see her in Syria somewhere on the back of a truck by then, Red E36 Coupe! :D

Seriously though, good luck with the trip. I did it two summers ago in a Jeep Grand Cherokee, fun trip if nothing goes wrong that is. Get a co-pilot or dont even think about going.
        Pump up tire pressure, distribute weight all around the car EVENLY! Get paint protection spray cans from AD, or when you get into Saudi, they're available for about 15SR at car accessory shops. Don't skip gas station or let your fuel level drop to half, not below it. Spare tire, lights, tool kit with emergency tire repair and first aid kit are the minimum requirements. There's a certain place in Saudi you should watch out for, I really can't remember the name. It's a big entrance to a certain city, you'll see huge stone pillars with arches (anatir) as you approach it. But beware, theres a set of ugly speed bumps before it which don't show easily, they could wreck a truck!!

Once you arrive to Lebanon, you'll need to do a compulsory insurance policy. If I remember correctly it was for 100$, but that's with the tips for the dude who does it for you. Don't pay more!!

Some personally tried and tested advice as well, get two big cigarette boxes, slip two cigarette packs under your arm at both the Jordanian and Syrian borders to the so called officers who check your car and approve the paper works. All smiles on your way out my friend! All smiles!

Again, good luck with the trip!

PS: Tinting is not illegal for Gulf plated cars in Lebanon, so tint the living hell out of her!!
        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Dont forget the fake perfumes from karama.

Dude try to swap all the tires and take one or 2 old ones in your trunk. because if you destroy one in Lebanon you will end up paying over 300 bucks for one piece for a crappy tire

Comment

Working...
          X