Just Got PS2s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Got PS2s

Guys, they really are as good as they say they are. I'm so happy already. :yippy:

I'd driven customer cars of course which had PS2s and they were great. But, its when you fit it to yours which you drive daily, that you notice the difference.

How could a wide tyre as such be so quite? and as most of you guys know, the PS3 is ideal for somewhere which sees frequent wet weathers and the PS2 is no worse in other category. They are excellent, well worth the money. Go for PS2s, close your eyes and spend the money and you'll have a great smile shortly after.

Also renewed bushes, stabiliser links, control arms, and a full pads-off calliper service. So you may call this weekend, the fight-noise weekend. :sniper:
    sigpic

which brand did you have yesterday

Comment

arash, ll follow you :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I had the Continental Contact 2s the ones the pre-LCI M5 comes with. As you know they later (2008 onwards) came with PS2s and so do the M3s.
        sigpic

Comment

Congratulations!

If you don't mind sharing, how much did you pay for them?
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Never really liked them...

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
              Congratulations!

If you don't mind sharing, how much did you pay for them?
              I spent just under 6K. I had been quoted around 5400 as well but those were the backstreet shops who will probably end up scratching the rims when fitting them in.
              sigpic

Comment

good deal arash, i had only this option available in the market right now...so i ll go for it for sure. thanx for the feedback

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Very Nice!

What is the production date on the tyres.

sigpic

Comment

i belive its late 2010 and early 2011

Comment

Very Nice!

I will wait for the P Zero. I am in love with that tyre.

My P Zero Rosso will still last sometime.
                      sigpic

Comment

Very Nice!

I will wait for the P Zero. I am in love with that tyre.

My P Zero Rosso will still last sometime.
                        Agree on the P-Zero, they are a bloody awesome tyre.

I would suggest that you give the Nitto NT555 a try. Very grippy tyre (shite in the wet) and somewhat cheaper than the P-Zero Rosso
                        1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
                        2012 Camaro SS
                        2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
                        2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

I think they only have the Invo in the required size.

I do like the NT555R.

Any idea on prices and where to get them?
                          sigpic

Comment

I think they only have the Invo in the required size.

I do like the NT555R.

Any idea on prices and where to get them?
                            The R compound is what could be classed as a "naughty" tyre - more motorsports orientated, so you will not get a lot of wear on them.

The guys in the USa rave about the Nitto INVO - have had no experience with these.

Try Pirelli in Abu Dhabi (Mussafah Industrial). They have Nitto but not sure what sizes you are looking for.
                            1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
                            2012 Camaro SS
                            2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
                            2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
                              The R compound is what could be classed as a "naughty" tyre - more motorsports orientated, so you will not get a lot of wear on them.

The guys in the USa rave about the Nitto INVO - have had no experience with these.

Try Pirelli in Abu Dhabi (Mussafah Industrial). They have Nitto but not sure what sizes you are looking for.
                              I think the R Compound will wear much quicker as it is softer.

I need 285/35/19s.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X