Warranties/Guarantees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warranties/Guarantees

So a tire on my Mondeo seems to have a small bulge on the side wall. It's a Pirelli Pzero Rosso 235/40 ZR 18 95Y tire fitted by the dealer. Obviously it's a bubble (crack on the inside I suppose) but the tires are just 6 months old. Done about 11K kms with it. I haven't hit the pavement cause I have low profile tires which means I would know if I did hit the pavement as my alloy would get damaged as well. So is it normal for a tire to get spoiled so quickly and is their a warranty that covers such issues...

Thanks in advance...
    Photographer
    My Website

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

If u have the bill its worth asking them atleast

Comment

The dealers got them done for me as the original continentals that came with the car were faulty. Went to the dealers and they asked me to go to Pirelli and try...so basically no bill... -_-
      Photographer
      My Website

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Forget it no one will say hi to you without a bill. But its worth trying anyways

Comment

Working...
        X